Epilogue

Hi everyone, I've decided to add an Epilogue. I'll make this special >.<

----

"19 year old Jeon Jaewoo, Korea's most handsome man was revealed to be in a relationship."

"Jisoo!!!! Jaewoo oppa is in a relationship!! I wanna cry!!" Minyoung cried into her best friend's shoulder.

"Aish aish, don't make my new sweater drenched with your tears!! Obviously he's going to be in a relationship soon, he's 19!!" Jisoo shoved Minyoung away a bit.

"But we met & he said we were going to be married!!!" Minyoung kept crying.

"You think he was being for real? He's Korea's most handsome man! Of course he said that to make his fans happy!" Jisoo said.

"Wahhh!" Minyoung kept nagging and crying.

----

Jaewoo held Haeun's hand as they took a stroll in the park. It has been a long day for Jaewoo. First his own dad was fighting a sickness and it's been called that he has been getting worse, while it's been confirmed that Jaewoo was in a relationship with Haeun.

"You sure you are okay Jaewoo?" Haeun snuggled against Jaewoo.

"I'm fine. I can get through this." Jaewoo held her hand tightly.

"How long has your dad been fighting this sickness?"

"For about a year. He's getting worse and I don't think there's any hope at all." Jaewoo sighed.

"It's all too much for you. I've been a distraction." Haeun sighed.

"No, of course you aren't a distraction. It's just that I'm unlucky. Don't worry about it." Jaewoo smiled slightly. "Anyways, I'll drop you off now. I got a photo shoot tomorrow and I need some rest for it."

Haeun nodded as they left.

----

The next morning

Lina sighed as she just got off the phone. Jungkook's condition got worst and there's no way that he will ever heal.

(Keep in mind that Jaewoo is 19 here, meaning Lina & Jungkook are both very old now, around late 40's)

12 year old Seoyoung tried to comfort her mother.

"Always believe in a miracle, mommy." Seoyoung hugged her mother.

Jaewoo was ready to leave, filling the whole room with his cologne.

"Jaewoo," Lina yelled.

Jaewoo turned around, waiting for his mother's response.

"Make your dad proud. I love you," Lina said.

Jaewoo smiled. "I love you too, and of course I'll make dad proud."

Jaewoo walked out of the house.

----

In the hospital

"Are you feeling well, dad?" Seoyoung climbed onto Jungkook.

"Seoyoung, be careful, dad is not well," Lina said.

"I'm fine," Jungkook said in a weak voice.

"No you're not Jungkook. You're not well at all. Let's just hope for the best," Lina bent her knees down and stared her husband. Everyday I pray for you, just to see your face everyday.