Eleven

Lina's POV

I sat in the middle class.

Mr. Jeon Jungkook gave me pervy looks. That pervert. I stick my tongue out at him. Then he pointed at his junior. Oh excuse me sir. He doesn't even wanna make out sometimes, now he wants a blow job? BABO.

I laid back a bit. Someone pulled my hair. OUCH. What the fuck. I turned around. It was Nara. She kicked my seat. I flinched. "Can you stop doing that??" I asked nicely.

"Can you stop being a bitch?" Nara said.

"Oh, excuse me hoe?" I said.

I got up and flipped her table.

She fell backwards. The teacher was shocked. "LINA!!" 

"OH! YOU WANNA GO BITCH?" Nara said.

Nara stuck out her fists.

I looked at Jungkook. He shook his head. 

"You know! I HATE STARTING FIGHTS! But if I have to protect myself from bitches, I guess I'll have to defend myself? HUH?" I say.

I heard Hyori sigh. "You two stupid bitches."

What did that bitch say? I threw a paper ball at her.

"UGH! WHAT THE FUCK!" Hyori says.

She got up ready to fight.

"I GUESS I HAVE TO FIGHT TOO!" Hana said.

"Come on guys.. not 3 on 1!!" Jungkook shouted.

"WHO SAID I WAS GOING TO JUMP ON LINA ONLY? I WANNA FIGHT NARA! SHE CALLED ME A BITCH LAST TIME!" Hana shouted.

"Oh YOU WANNA GO TOO BITCH?" Nara said.

Hana grabbed a chair and smash Nara on the head. Nara shrieked.

I sat down. A girl turned around.

"Ugh, those fake titties," said the girl. I barely know her.

"UH what the fuck?" I say.

Then she turned around to mind her own business.

"NO NO NO!!" the teacher shouted.

The principal burst in. "HEY STOP IT!" He pulled the 3 girls fighting off of each other.

Nara looked super ugly. Bruises and cuts everywhere. Hana still kinda looks normal, just her hair kinda messy. Hyori's makeup is all smudged. Well at least I wasn't in the fight. HAHA.

The bell ringed.

I got up and hugged Jungkook, and he stroked my hair. "Literally I had no idea what the fuck happened," I said.

"SAME.. HAHA," Jungkook said as he stroked my hair.

"I am glad that I wasn't involved in it!" I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"So are you going to say yes or no?" Jungkook says.

I looked at him deep in the eyes. "Give me a week."

He smiled. "Okay! Not trying to push you though!" 

I pecked on his lips. "Shut the fuck up."

He lifted up my chin and kissed me passionately. 

"You stupid babo," I say underneath his breath. 

Third Person 

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Hyejin laughed loudly. She was stroking Minho's leg. "Oh my sir, I'm a bit naughty today, will you play with me?" Hyejin mewed.

Minho and Hyejin have been dating for about 2-3 weeks already, and already did oral on each other twice.

Minho shrugged. "A bit tired today, all these classes, why did you even ditched school today?"

"Because! I don't want to see the whore Lina today at school, so tired of her shit!" Hyejin said.

"Wow, a bit mean, ya know?" Minho says.

"ARE YOU ON MY SIDE OR NOT?!" Hyejin screamed at Minho.

His eyes popped out. "Uh.. your side!"

"Good," Hyejin said, as she kissed Minho deeply, and slowly stroked his manhood. He groaned. "Come on.. not now.. I'm too tired."

"FINE!" Hyejn shouted.

Lina's POV

I sat on Jungkook's lap. We watched a romantic movie, while he stroked my hair. I was happy.

Then all of sudden Jungkook pulled away his arm and accidentally touched my breast. I let out a shriek. "OH SHIT, I'M SORRY," Jungkook said.

I smirked. "It's fine."

He continued stroking my hair until I got up to switch another position, but as I sat down again, I moved around his lap, which he let out a groan. "Oh, did I hurt you?" I said.

He shooked his head. I started to blush. All these sexual things are suddenly happening, and I'm getting scared. Is he trying to start something? I literally don't want anything sexual to happen in this situation right now.

"Uh.. Jungkook.." I said, as I felt something stabbing me. "Nothing is going to happen right?"

"Like what?" he said.

"Please.. I'm too young.. don't start anything.." I said.

He nodded. "You're a bit pervy, hey, I want to save my virginity too, so don't act like you're special, haha."

I smirked.

"Just kidding, you're special, but not special enough, for now," Jungkook said.

"BABO!" I shouted.

"Whatever," he said.

We continued watching the movie as if it was a regular night with my boyfriend, or soon to be boyfriend, I haven't decided yet, and I don't know whether or not that I should date this guy.