Thirty-Two

I'm back with another Chapter, what a treat~
Anyways. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

The book is ending soon. Maybe a few more chapters left and the book is most likely done.

Comment down what you want me to do next. Do you want a epilogue? There is most likely going to be one. Or an extra scene? There is most likely not going to be another book because then I will have to get into new writing & stuff. (New plots.. conflict & resolutions..)

But I love seeing your comments because it gives me some new ideas to make. SO COMMENT, COMMENT, VOTE, BUT THEN COMMENT ;w;

Anyways, one more important thing: Please read my MARK TUAN FAN FICTION. IGOT7's here's a treat for you. It's been out for a long time and I haven't been really focused on it because of this book. PLEASE READ IT, because when this is done, I am going to focus on that one. It is a Mark Tuan FANFIC with other idols, (IKON, BTS, SEVENTEEN, ETC.) So please check it out~

Anyways thank you for reading this boring announcement, now off to the chapter. -3-

----

Past.

"Lina," Jungkook said as he place his palm on my forehead.

"Are you okay? Can you still go to school?" Jungkook said.

I sighed. I laid on his bed and turned around. "It's fine. I'm not going back home, because my mother will kill me."

"Are you sure? You avoiding your mother isn't going to work. She gave birth to you, you know how hard it will be for her to let you go?" Jungkook said.

"I hate her. She doesn't care about me. She chose her affair over me. I am the daughter of her ex-husband, so she hates me," I stuffed my face into the pillow.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around my waist. "If you're not sick, then let's go to school."

I pushed him away. "No. My mother will be there looking for me."

"Lina. Don't you care about your education?"

"Jungkook, NOT NOW." I threw a pillow at him.

"Arasso." He patted my back. "Tell me when you get better. I don't wanna disturb you when you're in a bad mood."

He walked away.

"Good idea," I told him.

I laid on his bed and stretched. No school for me.

----

Present.

I sat on the bed feeling my tummy. It hurts like hell.

I think about back at the memories when I would avoid school, just to avoid my mother shouting my name at school, asking me to come home.

But past is the past. I remember when she would tell me that she loves me. With my appa. We were all one big family.

I felt dizzy.

It can't be. Must I be pregnant?

I look at myself in the mirror. My eye bags hanging down. I look horrible.

Still to this DAY, I have a bad relationship with my mother. Even after my wedding, we got a little better in terms of a mother-daughter relationship, but STILL, when we talk to each other, it's quite awkward.

I felt nauseous. I'm going to take a pregnancy test.

I went to the bathroom and closed the door, waiting to find out.

----

~

I pressed the button.

I TOOK 3 pregnancy tests. I knew it. I'm pregnant.

I dropped the pregnancy stick.

No...

I know the fact that I'm married and that I SHOULD get pregnant. But.. am I ready?

"Babe," Jungkook opened the door.

"You okay?"

My tears started to fill with tears.

"Jungkook. I'm pregnant."

His eyes widen.

I let the tears spill. I don't know whether or not should I feel happy.

"Jagi, why are you crying? This is great NEWS!" Jungkook held my hands.

"NO JUNGKOOK. I'm not ready!" I said.

"Jagi, we're married for months already, we've been together for YEARS already, we're both in our mid-twenties and we are totally ready, why are you so afraid?" Jungkook said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Because Jungkook. How am I supposed to tell my mother? How will she react? Once she knows her troublesome daughter is having a kid, while herself, cannot raise her own daughter well."

"Lina. You're overreacting. She still loves you."

I sighed.

"Lina, be happy. You're going to be a mother and I'm going to be a father. I love you."

I squeezed his hands. "Of course."

----

Baby Jungkook coming in the way~

(It's a baby boy, there's a hint)

Finally after so many chapters, they finally get a son.

Lina stressing out so much!

Anyways, have a good day everyone. < 3