Twenty-Three

HIIII GUYSSS! How are you? Ready for another chapter? TY for reading! I love you guys all! xx

----

(BTW, I am making this automatically Lina's POV, and third person would be when Lina is not present)

I plugged my earbuds into my ears. I rather listen to music than people. IU's song, "Not spring, love, or cherry blossoms" with HIGH4 starts playing.

I am a huge fan of IU, so I adore her music.

Then I see Jungkook running to me. What does this asshole want? He already killed me yesterday, or this morning at midnight. I took off one earbud.

"Lina.. it's all a misunderstanding!" he said to me.

I nodded. Then left. 

He grabbed my hand.

My eyes widen. I am having these feels all over again.

"Stop." I took his hand off my hand. "I don't want to fall in love with you again."

His eyes widen. "Please, just at least forgive me."

I looked at him. Right into his eyes. "At least tell me who it is. I thought you were different at first, like you actually loved me. Guess not?"

He smirked. God this guy always kills me with that smirk.

"No .. Lina!! I do love you! It's just that.. this happened WAY before this okay? just don't worry about it." He took my hand again.

"How can you love me and love another girl?" I scoffed and pulled his fingers off mine.

"AT LEAST let me explain!" he said. 

"Why should I? we'll been missing for weeks at Jin's mansion, and now this happens!? why does everything bad happen with YOU and ME?!" I said.

He looked at me. With that face again.

I sigh. "You know what? Why should I even be mad at you? You're not even my boyfriend. I'm sorry. I have no reason to be mad."

He smirked.

"Oppa!!" I heard a girl's voice squeak into my ears.

I turned around. It was Nara. She kissed his cheek.

My eyes started to flow with tears. I knew it. He was a playboy after all. But he's not my boyfriend right? I have no reason to be sad. But all we've been through. I fell for his tricks.

"Why is this hoe crying? You finally gave her up right?" Nara said.

I have no real friends. Hyejin isn't here with me anymore. She's a dropout. 

I knew it. Jungkook never loved me. It was all LIES.

They both stood there staring at me. Jungkook giving me pleading eyes. Nara glaring at me.

"Ha! She's sad isn't she? She thought she was in love. Sorry but not sorry princess, Jungkook never loved you."

"So it's her right?" I asked Jungkook.

He nodded. 

"Well then. It's nice to know you Jungkook. Maybe we'll meet again? but no..." I smiled. 

I walked away.

----

I walked home. It was pouring. My eyes filled with tears. I knew it. I KNEW IT. He was playing with me after all. The way he said he loved me. The way he kissed me. Everything was fake. He never loved me. He loved a hoe. I thought he was different.. I can never find a guy like him that can be kinky but yet soft and kind, and appreciates me for who I am.

My hair, and clothes soaking wet.

I don't care. I need to get home. But it's so far away...

I kept walking. Then I heard someone shouting.

"LINA!!!" I hear that person. It's a female.

I turn around.

It was Hyejin. Running with an umbrella. Rain dripped down onto my face.

"Need a girl talk?" she said.

I smiled with tears falling down on my face, as she put an umbrella over me.

"Come on, let's go to my house."

----

I went into her house, dripping with water.

"Here, let me get you a towel."

I looked around her house. No one is home, besides her.

Hyejin came in running with the towel. 

"Thank you."

"It's no problem!" she smiles. She was wearing booty shorts with an oversized shirt, with socks and house shoes.

"So, you need a girl talk? You look ruined. Tell me whats wrong?" she said.

She sat on the couch. Patted on the spot for me to sit on.

I sat down on her couch.

"Me and Jungkook have been in love for a bit, and I found out it was all lies." I said as tears fell off my face.

She smirked. "There was something I needed to tell you before, but I guess you fell for him too much, so I didn't tell you."

I looked at her. 

"He's been a playboy." She looks at me with sincere eyes. "And he will always be."

I closed my eyes. "Why did you drop out of school?"

Silence. 

"I am still hurt of what happen at Jin's mansion. I'll be back next week."

I opened my eyes. "You sure? If you want to rest more, then go ahead."

She nodded. "Where did you heard that I dropped out?"

"At school, rumors everywhere, you know?" I smiled.

She nodded. "So.. as you noticed.. he likes Nara right?"

I  smirked. "You knew this and you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't want to ruin your relationship with him."

I nodded. She is really good friend.

"But next time, tell me, because I don't want to get hurt too fast."

"There is no next time, Lina. I don't even know if you are going back to him. I'm not even sure if he even liked you." Hyejin's eyes stared into my soul.

I sigh. "I knew it, he played with me. I feel..so damaged. Like betrayed?"

Hyejin patted my shoulder. "Lina. You guys were never dating right? You have no reason to feel bad. He should feel bad."

She smiles. 

What can I do without Hyejin?

----

End of this chapter! TY for reading! Please  read my new Mark Tuan fanfiction. For the Tuan lovers! xx <3