Seventeen

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the late update!! I haven't updated for 12 days since I was so busy for those 12 days! I will make it up to you by making 2 chapters today, and maybe another one if I have time, and tomorrow another one. TY all so much for reading this and I didn't think this story would even make it to even 1k reads. TYSM. Well, we all remember chapter sixteen was a flashback when Jungkook was a freshy, so here is PT. 2

——

Few months have passed by since Jin took Jiyoung to the mansion.

Jiyoung woke up, she ran to the bathroom and took and shower and brushed her teeth.

——

"Slave? Prisoner? Whatever your name is?!" Jin shouted.

Jiyoung turned around. She had an apron on, cooking up some pot stickers for her Jin.

"Ah, yes Jin?" she said as she wiped her hands on her apron.

He smiled. "Thank you for making me food everyday, I feel really bad making you my slave/prisoner."

Jiyoung nodded. "It is fine.. I just hope we can be closer one day."

Jiyoung LIKED Jin. He is good looking. What can she do? Refuse a good looking boy? Her oppa? Even though Jiyoung is a slave/prisoner to Jin, nothing more else than a thing to him, Jiyoung still had feelings for him. Besides, Jiyoung knew him for a long time.

Jin smiled. "You naughty girl eh? Shall we go for another round?"

Jiyoung gulped. "Oppa, please.. it is your choice.. I will do whatever you please."

They had sex before. It wasn't forceful sex, as you thought it was. It was passionate sex they had. Jin didn't force her, because he didn't want to do that to her. He thought Jiyoung was not ready and she should stay as a prisoner/slave to him, just following orders. But Jiyoung had managed to fall in love with him with these months, following him around, pecking him on the lips, and hugging him, making sure she felt protected. If only Jin felt the same way as Jiyoung felt, and not lies he made up the day he met her at school before taking her to the mansion.

He smiled. "Nah, I wouldn't wanna do it to you again, we only had sex once, and plus, you aren't even ready, you're just so innocent, why should I do that to you?"

Jiyoung smiled.

"I might be falling in love with you Jiyoung, I don't know why, I have lots of prisoners locked up downstairs, but somehow to you, I feel more connected? I don't know, but please, stop being so sexy Jiyoung." Jin said as he back hugged Jiyoung.

Jiyoung blushed a bit. Is it true? Has he fell in love with her yet?

——

Jiyoung came out out the bedroom, feeling tired. She just had sex with Jin. Even when he said he didn't wanna have sex with her, Jiyoung must of seduced him.

Jin came out wearing a robe. He patted Jiyoung's shoulders as he got out.

"You're pretty good my slave, but please, don't fall in love with me, you'll hate me later on life,"Jin said.

"What?" Jiyoung said.

"You'll meet someone you have met before, 2 years later, don't worry, you will find out later in life." Jin said as he walked across down the hall.

Jiyoung smirked. "What is he talking about?"

——

1 year later.

It's been one year Jiyoung has been Jin's slave. They have been very close, like in an relationship. In public they have been mistaken as a couple. They kissed each other, had sex, and hugged. It's not like Jiyoung has been his slave/prisoner after all. Jiyoung is still waiting for Jin's acceptance as Jiyoung as his girlfriend, but when?

"Jin oppa," Jiyoung said as she tapped on Jin's shoulder. He was fixing his hair.

"Huh?" he said.

"Are you okay? Are you hungry, do you want me to cook? I'll get you a new pair of clothes for you." Jiyoung smiled.

Jin stared at Jiyoung for a long time.

"I'm sorry if I did anything wrong oppa, forgive me." Jiyoung said.

Jin smirked. "Oh it's nothing, I am probably just going crazy."

Jiyoung nodded.

"Listen, Jiyoung," Jin said.

Jiyoung smiled. "Yes oppa? Anything you need?"

Jin smiled. "Please, don't worry about it, I can get everything myself, please, just rest."

"Oppa, I just want you to be pleased with me, I don't want to be a bother in your life." Jiyoung smiled as she hugged Jin.

Jin smiled. "Jiyoung, please, just listen.. I want you to be more than my slave."

Jiyoung's eyes widen. Has this been a miracle? Has he finally admitted that he liked her?

"Really!?" Jiyoung said.

"Are you mad?" Jin said as he felt worried.

"No no no! I feel very happy, I wanted you to admit your feelings to me for more than a year! Finally!" Jiyoung said.

Jin smiled, as he kissed Jiyoung passionately on the lips.