Nineteen

Here is another chapter. TY for all the reads xx. 6K now.

Lina's POV

I stared at the little tiny window at the jail cell. Hyejin has been badly injured, and I am afraid that I am next. "There is no way to escape, not even that tiny little window will help us." I said.

Hyejin nodded. Bruises and cuts were everywhere. They somehow healed through out the days, although I am still worried about her.

"I'm so sorry.. for everything I've done, I'm so foolish!" Hyejin said as tears streamed down her face.

I hugged her. "Shh.. you need your rest."

"I'm fine.. I just feel really bad after all the rumors and insults I've said about you, after all, I knew you still cared about me." Hyejin looked down.

"It's fine, we been through thick and thin, it's what best friends go through." I said.

"I still feel really bad after what I have done..." Hyejin said.

"Don't be," I smiled.

"This is my fault that you are here though, Jin knows that if he captures me, that will lead you to here," Hyejin said.

"Only because I care about you Hyejin, do you have any information about what is happening right now?" I asked.

"I know that he has a wife named Jiyoung, and they are capturing young teenage girls as to be their slave/prisoners.." Hyejin said.

"But why am I here? What does he need from me?" I asked.

"I seriously don't know.. I do know he has some kind of relationship with Jungkook.." Hyejin said.

"This is making me dizzy.." I said.

"Same. I just hope you won't get hurt." Hyejin touched my palm.

"Same goes to you!" I smiled.

——-

Third Person

Jungkook ran through the alley. "Oh shit!" he said.

"I've left Taehyung, Lina, and Hyejin all stuck in the mansion, what do I do?!"

He checked his phone. 3:50PM.

"Do I still have time to save them?"

Jungkook would go back to mansion, but it seems like guards have been looking around for him.