Fifteen

Lina'sPOV

I was on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I have been caught. Now what am I going to do? I feel like I'm not going back home at all. I might be stuck here forever.

I got up as soon as Jin came closer. I was afraid. Afraid of what is he going to do next.

He stroked my hair, softly. "You have nice hair.." he said.

I glared at him. What the fuck is the doing now?

He smiled at me when I glared at him.

"Ah, Lina.. you're so beautiful when you're mad.. I never knew I was going to fall I love with you," Jin said.

What is he saying now?!

"Please.. Jin don't do this! Let Hyejin be free.. And also let free of Jiyoung.. As she was important to Jungkook.." I said.

He smirked. Oh my, this guy is handsome when he smirks.

"You're relationship with Jungkook is rather strange.. are you guys dating?" Jin said.

My eyes widen. "It is none of your business.. I have been through a lot these months and I don't need another bad situation to go through!"

Jin laughed. "Honey.. I won't listen to a high school girl.. you have no experience yet.. so why bother persuading me?"

I threw a fist but he stopped it. He was strong.

"Now.. Now.. Now.. getting violent huh?" Jin said.

He cupped my cheeks. I closed my eyes. He did a slight peck on my lips.

I blushed. Well this is happening really fast.. I have no idea what is going to happen next.

I peeked behind of Jin. I saw Taehyung creeping through the hallways. He stared at me with shock. He shooked his head. Then he walked away. Jerk. I barely knew him and didn't even try to save me?!

My life gets even more difficult everyday. Fights. Drama. Losing a father. My mother having affairs. Losing a best friend. Getting kidnapped. Now this?! I'm pretty sure there is more next.

Jin looked at his watch. "Enjoy your stay here.. because you're not going back.. I've got to meet with the prisoners.. you can just chill in here.. and don't bother to escape.. there are guards everywhere, your chances of escaping are slim."

He left the room. I stood there. Scared. I've never see any family.. or friends.

"Lina?!" Jungkook whispered from the other room.

"Jungkook!" I yelled out loud.

"SHHH!" he shushed me.

"Aish.." I said.

He came closer to me. And went inside the room quickly.

"Jungkook?! what are we going to do?! he's not gonna let us out of the mansion! Aish! this is all your fault!" I yelled softy.

"SHHH! I'll figure something out!" Jungkook said.

"By the way, WHAT IS TAEHYUNG doing here?!" I asked.

"He is just helping us out!" Jungkook said.

"We don't want to risk another life!" I said.

"SHHH! BE QUIET!" Jungkook said.

"YOU'RE ALSO BEING QUITE LOUD!" I said.

Then all of sudden his lips were on me.

I shrieked. Is this the only way to quiet me? His lips smothered onto mine. I kissed him back.

"Oh my, Jungkook? You moved on already? Hmm?" said a mature lady voice.

I looked behind of Jungkook. A lady with a nice figure was in front of us. She had a nice red lipstick color, and loads of eye makeup on. She had a red dress on, with red pumps.

Who is she?

"..Ji-y-oung?" Jungkook said. His eyes widen in fear. I never saw him so afraid.

So this is Jiyoung? I always had an image of an innocent little girl when I thought of her. I guess not. Jungkook dated a woman that looks older than him. Or maybe back then when they dated, Jiyoung probably didn't look like she did now.

"Ah, Jungkook.. it's been a while.. huh?" Jiyoung said. She came closer and ruffled his hair. "I would kiss you, but it turns out you're in a relationship already?"

My heart ached.

"Who is this fine young lady?" Jiyoung said as she looked at me. "Please do not be afraid, I am in a relationship with Jin, so don't worry, I won't tear you and Jungkookie apart."

My eyes widen. We are not even dating. I don't give a crap if you even kiss him.

Jungkook smirked. "I've missed you, Jiyoung."

Jiyoung smiled. She hugged Jungkook. "That's good, I've missed you too, Jungkook."

"Why did you leave me? Why did you disappear? Did Jin hurt you?" Jungkook said.

"Because Jungkook. I love Jin. He is my savior. He saved me, he loves me, he is everything to me! We are planning to be married, I have been in love with him for more than 2 years!" Jiyoung said.

Even though she might be around Jin's age, she looks like a 30 year old woman who loves money and would marry any old rich guy.

"Jiyoung.. I care about you a lot.." Jungkook said.

Why do you care FOR her? She's marrying Jin. Move on, Jungkook.

"Sorry, Jungkook, it's been WAY too long, I'm engaged to my dear Jin, move on dear," Jiyoung said.

Jungkook looked sad. I mean, if I was searching for him for 2 years, I've would've been sad also. But it's time for him to move on.

Jiyoung patted Jungkook's head. "Just so you know, Jin didn't hurt me, I wasn't a prisoner, I was a survivor."

——

Sorry for the slow update x.x

Anyways. I am posting chapter sixteen soon too, it will show Jungkook's past with Jiyoung and everything. It will explain everything that you were wondering of. Please, if so, ask questions and leave comments. Also vote! TY xx