Steven Hates Going Last!

pinkcigarettess: I will ask you guys what you are thankful for! For Thanksgiving!

Me: Okay!

Steven: Sounds great!

Craig: Yes!

Malcolm: Okay!

Ariel: Cool!

pinkcigarettess: Alright! Damien, what are you thankful for?

Steven: Can I go next?

Malcolm: Shh!

Me: I'm thankful for my health, family, friends, and my amazing stories, and writing talent!

pinkcigarettess: Excellent!

Steven: Can I go next, please?

pinkcigarettess: *ignores Steven's request* Malcolm, what are you thankful for?

Malcolm: I'm thankful for my health, my job at 5 Guys, and that I have a nice home!

pinkcigarettess: Fantastic! Craig, what are you thankful for?

Steven: I want to go next, please!

pinkcigarettess: Steven, please be quiet, and let Craig speak.

Steven: *sighs*

Craig: I'm thankful for my health, my good paying job at 5 Guys, my financial status, and my family back home in Jersey!

pinkcigarettess: That's awesome! Ariel, what are you thankful for?

Steven: Nooo!!!!!!

Craig: Shut up, dawg!

Ariel: I'm thankful for my health, my friends, family, my good grades at school, and the clothes I wear!

pinkcigarettess: That is just fantastic!! Last, but not least, Steven! What are you thankful for?

Ariel: Your turn, dude!

Steven: *feels upset*

pinkcigarettess: What's wrong, Steven? You okay?

Steven: *voice cracking* You did me last. I wanted to go after Damien. *fights back tears*

pinkcigarettess: Steven, come on!! You're getting upset, cause I asked you last? Grow up! Its not like I was gonna ignore you!

Steven: *starts to cry with tears streaming down his face*

Malcolm: *gets Steven some Kleenex*

Steven: *blows his nose and wipes his tears away* I wanted to go after Damien. *sobs*

Ariel: Dude, that's no reason to cry! She was gonna get to you, eventually!

Steven: *eyes red*

pinkcigarettess: Steven, stop that crying! Now, what are you thankful for?

Steven: *sniffs* I'm thankful that Ken took me in, when I moved up here from Texas. That's all I have to say.

pinkcigarettess: That's great! Next time, don't cry, when you go last!

Steven: I want to go first, next time! *runs outside to cry*

Malcolm: Honestly? *shakes his head* Let me go talk to him! *runs out after him* Steven!

pinkcigarettess: Crying because I did him last? Pitiful case!

Me: Agreed!

Craig: Its messed up, ya feel me?

Ariel: Exactly!

pinkcigarettess: He has issues!

This story was written on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021.

A/N Steven starts crying, just because of going last? How stupid is that? 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.