We Got Your Back Dude!

Iris: Apparently, some haters have been bullying Damien on Wattpad!

Phyllis: What? What have they been saying?

Iris: They been spamming his message board with inappropriate messages.

Chris: That's not right!

Steven: They're probably jealous, cause he is a good writer, and they're not.

pinkcigarettess: Shut up, Steven!

Steven: What? I was just stating my honest opinion!

Craig: She said, shut up, homie!

Steven: I ain't your homie!

Caroline: Dude, will you shut up? But yeah, Damien doesn't deserve that!

EsmeraldLovesBroppy: Absolutely not! They're sick, vile humans!

Ruth: Hold up, now! Who is bullying him?

EsmeraldLovesBroppy: Some haters on Wattpad!

Ruth: Give me their names, and I'll talk to them! Those people need an education, and I ain't got time for this mess! I look after people!

Cody: Facts!

EsmeraldLovesBroppy: *writes down the names of the haters on a piece of paper and gives it to Ruth* Here ya go.

Ruth: Thank you, honey! I'm about to shove them people's behind! *logs onto Wattpad*

Karen: Sorry this is happening to you, Damien.

Me: It's okay. I am trying to read and write, and they keep attacking me.

Malcolm: That is so messed up.

Frank: It is! They're just immature kids, that don't know any better!

Ruth: *on Wattpad* Listen up! You don't go around messing with my friend!!! You hear me?!!! Y'all better cut this mess out!! It ain't funny! You keep this up, and Imma whip yo behind! I ain't messing around!

Jessica: We need more people like Ruth!

pinkcigarettess: Agreed!

_Gods_Child_: Some people are just so cruel.

The_Wolfie_Within: Facts! Ruth gonna set them straight!

This story was written on Monday, November 8th, 2021.

A/N This bullying situation has gotten out of hand!!!! I am trying my best not to leave Wattpad!!! These trolls need to cut this mess out!!! I'm not playing anymore!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤😤😤 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.