In Trouble For Bullying

Samantha was in a lot of hot water. She got in trouble for bullying this girl in school. She shoved her into a locker, stole her lunch money, and kept sending her nasty messages on Facebook. Her parents were not pleased with her behavior. Not one bit.

"Why do you think its okay to bully someone in school, Samantha?" asked her father. "Did you think you were cool?"

"Did you think you were super bad?" asked her mother.

"I was just messing around!" protested Samantha. "I didn't think, it would cause so much harm."

"Bullying is not a joke!" barked her mother. "That girl's parents said, if you ever bully their daughter again, they will call the cops on you!"

"You'll be sent to juvie!" said her father.

"I want you to apologize to her, when you step into that school, tomorrow morning!" demanded her mother.

"Okay," said Samantha.

"You're lucky, we didn't ground you," said her father. "We taught you how to be a good person. We didn't raise you to bully people!"

Samantha felt so ashamed of her actions. She would definitely apologize to the girl she bullied.

And, it was possible, they would become friends.

This story was written on Sunday, November 21st, 2021.

A/N Bullying has become a serious issue as of late! Even online! Schools need to do a better job of punishing bullies! Samantha sure learned her lesson! If she does it again, she'll be sent to Juvenile Hall! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.