The Big Thanksgiving Feast!

Ken: Food is ready!!!!!!

Steven: About time, I'm starving!!! *gets a plate ready for some turkey*

Phyllis: Wait, Steven!!! We have to bless the food first!!

Iris: That's right!

Steven: Oh, come on!!

Ken: Steven, quiet!!! Who wants to say grace?

Frank: I will!

SkittishReflections: Okay! Everyone, close your eyes, and hold hands!

Steven: Not doing it!

Craig: Just do it, son!

Steven: Fine!

All Of Us: *holding hands, and closing our eyes*

Steven: *eyes still open*

Craig: Close your eyes, dawg!

Steven: Okay, okay! *closes his eyes*

Frank: Dear Lord, we thank you for gathering us here today. We thank you for keeping us safe, during the storms, and keeping us warm. We thank you for always looking out for us, in our darkest times, and seeing us through. We ask you to comfort us, guide us, and forgive us for our dirty deeds. And, we thank you for this delicious food we are about eat, in Jesus's name we pray, Amen!

All Of Us: Amen!

Steven: Okay, can we eat now?

Ken: *growls at Steven*

Steven: *whimpers like a dog*

Me: *gets a turkey leg, stuffing with gravy, a dinner roll with butter, mac and cheese, and a can of Sprite*

Iris: *gets a turkey leg, mashed potatoes with gravy, and mac and cheese and a can of Cherry Coke*

Brandon: *gets a turkey leg, stuffing with gravy, three bean casserole, and a can of Sunkist grape soda*

Kyle: *gets a turkey leg, mac and cheese, cranberry sauce, and a dinner roll with butter, and a can of Sunkist orange soda*

Steven: *gets only a turkey leg*

Ken: You can get more than that, Steven. Get some stuffing, and mashed potatoes.

Steven: I only want the turkey!

SkittishReflections: Just do what he says! No arguments!

Steven: *gets also stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, mac and cheese, and a can of Sunkist strawberry lemonade soda*

Ariel: *dressed in white blouse, black skirt, white socks, and Adidas sandals, gets a turkey leg, stuffing with gravy, mac and cheese, cranberry sauce, and a can of Sprite*

Dorian: *gets a piece of turkey, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, stuffing, and a can of Pepsi*

Craig: *gets a turkey leg, mac and cheese, stuffing with gravy, cranberry sauce, and a can of Coke*

Margaret: *gets a turkey leg, mashed potatoes, stuffing with gravy, cranberry sauce, and a can of Canada Dry ginger ale*

Martina: *gets a piece of turkey, stuffing with gravy, mashed potatoes, three bean casserole, mac and cheese, and a can of Sunkist grape soda*

Time skip.......

Iris: This food is delicious!

Steven: *burps*

Ken: Excuse you!

Steven: Excuse me.

Me: *eating my food*

-gloomytears-: *eating her food*

EsmeraldLovesBroppy: *eating her food* Thanks for inviting me, guys!

Phyllis: No problem! *eats her stuffing* Man, this is good stuffing!

Malcolm: This mac and cheese is so good!!!

Steven: Yuck!!!

Ken: Keep your insults to yourself, Steven!

Malcolm: *offended* I slaved over that mac and cheese, you know!

Steven: Well, sorry!! I just don't like it, okay?

Trevor: How about I beat you up?

Steven: Nah. Eating right now. *eating his stuffing*

Trevor: *grabs Steven*

Steven: Hey, I said I was eating!

Trevor: *beats up Steven*

Steven: *getting beat up*

_Gods_Child_: This food is delicious!!!

sunflowerstas: Agreed! *eats her mac and cheese!

Trevor: *still beating up Steven*

Steven: *still getting beat up*

This story was written on Friday, November 19th, 2021.

A/N This Thanksgiving meal is so scrumptious!! *eats the stuffing* Wow!!!! This is some mean stuffing!!! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.