Coming and Going - Full Chapter 5

Skyler

"So what's the first thing to talk about?"

"Okay. Um, everyone knows that Skyler is one of the more popular members of Undefined. And I believe that we can all agree to that?" Everyone nodded in agreement. "An idea that I pitched was to not have a comeback so soon..."

"Wait, why?" Ciriaca asks with confusion.

"For us younger members, our parents are threatening to pull us out of the group. You think not having a comeback is going to fix that?" Aurora says with pain in her voice. "I'm not trying to go back home!"

"May I please finish?" Ember says in a calm voice. "I was going to say that instead of doing a full group comeback, everyone does solo stuff. With the exception of Skyler, for obvious reasons. This will give other members of Undefined a better chance to show their charms and to also gain more popularity."

"But why solos specifically? Why not have us to unit stuff?" Ciriaca says with her arms crossed.

"Unfortunately, one member of a unit is leaving."

"What do you mean? They're forcing another member to leave?" Saira says with an annoyed look on her face. "Are they still having fun tearing us apart one by one?"

"No, it's more like the member is leaving by choice. They have been dealing with bullying and harassment for quite a while now, and it's only been getting worse."

"Bullying? Who's been dealing with this and why haven't you told anyone?" I said as I looked around the room. The room remained silent for a whole two minutes. Everyone is still, not moving like statues.

"It's me..." We all looked back at Eliza, who had her head held down the entire time. "I'm sorry that I haven't spoken about it sooner.."

"Eliza. You don't have to apologize. I'm sorry that I didn't find out sooner and put a stop to it." I sat down next to her and grabbed her hand. "If only I knew..."

"It's not your fault, Sky. I'm not only leaving the group because of all the harassment and mean comments. I figured that I want to do something different with my life. I just don't think that performing is for me anymore."

"So what would you do instead?"

"Directing. I love creating concepts for videos. And seeing what you create in your mind turns into reality is so cool to me. I talked it over with Minho, and he agreed with me."

"And I think her not being in the group will help her mentally. But I told her to not let my input decide her fate." He said as he sat on the opposite side of her. "This will also give us more time to spend together since we hardly get to see each other."

"Just know that no matter what, we will help you with anything. Just say the word." Hailey says as Eliza nods her head. Minho looks at Hailey and gives a nod of approval.

"When will you be leaving?" Yeri says in a sad tone.

"Whenever Skyler wants me to leave."

"Whenever you're ready and able. I'm not going to force you to leave immediately." I said as I stood up. "I just wish you the very best actually."

"Skyler, are you okay?"

"Yes, Polymnia. I'm fine. Just so tired. And I just realized that Miranda has to re-record all of our songs, but i can't do anything right now."

"Hey. We can wait. There's no rush. And just like Ember said, we are going to be doing individual stuff. Don't get too worked up." Zara says as everyone agrees. "Sounds like you need a break also."

"I'll be getting one for sure." I said as my phone rang. It's Yixing. "Hello?"

"Hi baby girl. Why so sad?"

"I'll explain later. What's going on?"
"Oh nothing. Just coming back to Seoul for a few months."

"Stop lying. You're actually coming to Seoul?"
"Yes, babygirl. I'm headed to my flight as we speak. I just wanted to let you know just in case you see me and wonder how I got inside the house."
"That's fine. I can't wait for you to get here."

"I can't wait either. I have to board the plane now. I'll see you soon my love."

"Bye Yixing! Safe travels."

"Bye my queen." He hangs up the phone as my face continued to blush.

"Yixing?" Eliza asks as everyone starts to tease me.

"Shut up." Everyone laughs as I shook my head. "I'm going to go take a nap. Come get me out of my room if I'm needed."

"What about me? I exist Skyler!" Chanyeol yells as everyone laughs.

"You and Sehun can take a nap with me if y'all want. But y'all will have to sleep with a blanket as I sleep under the comforter."

"Deal." Sehun says as he heads upstairs.

"As for everyone else, listen to Saira and Ember. As I'm formally not going to do anything for a while, just look to them and do as they say. Cool?"

"Yes!" Everyone agreed as I nodded and went upstairs to the room. I walked in to see Chanyeol already asleep and Sehun waiting for me.

"Skyler, are you sure that you're going to be okay?"

"SeSe, you know how I am. I'm gonna hate it for a while and I'll feel on edge. And now with Eliza leaving, everything is spiraling down." I kicked off my shoes and got in the bed.

"Just know that we're here for you."

"I know. And I appreciate it."

"Let's get you to take a nap." Sehun grabbed a blanket and laid on the opposite side of me. "Try not to think about it too much. It won't make you feel any better."

"I'll try..." Next thing I knew, I fell asleep.