A Great Day Gone Bad - Full Chapter #7

Skyler

I woke up this morning just hoping for the best. Today was supposed to be my relaxing and fun day, according to Minseok and Yixing. I really don't know what they have planned, or their definition of relaxing and fun. My spirit and morale are very low, but I'm going to try for them. 

"Good morning Skyler." I turned around and saw Ember standing in the doorway. "Are you ready for today?"

"Dreading it. I want to look forward to it but I can't for some reason." I sighed as I sat up, looking for my phone.

"Don't you worry about a thing! Minseok and Yixing have everything under control. And by  the looks of it, you're going to have a better day than me." She laughs. 

"You gotta go back to SM?"

"Yep. I'm trying really hard to convince them to let you and Nysa promote for the rest of the album."

"Ember, I could honestly kiss you right now." I got out the bed and ran to her. "Thank you so much for fighting for me. For us. I really appreciate it."

"No problem." She hugged me and rubbed my back. "It's my job to handle the dirty work. And since I'm also helping the boys with their plans for the day, I've drawn a nice, hot bubble bath for you to enjoy while the maknae line is getting your outfit together."

"Of course, the maknae line is picking my outfit." I laughed. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

"It was no problem. Today is supposed to be relaxing and fun. Don't stress and let us take care of you. You deserve to be pampered too. Go take a bath. And wash your hair." She walked out the room and closed the door. Time to get ready, I guess.

***Time Skip, approx. 25 minutes***

My bath was so amazing! I did not want to leave at all. It felt amazing, and the new shampoo and conditioner Ember got me, top tier. After I finished my usual routine and got dressed, I headed downstairs where I was instantly met with the smell of bacon and sausage. 

"Skyler!" Hailey piped from the kitchen. "Come and eat breakfast."

"Hailey, it smells amazing in here," I said as I poked Xander and Demetrius' cheeks. "You made all of this for me?"

"Yeah. You have weird eating habits."

"Ouch. Love you too. I will eat well! Thank you!" I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek as I grabbed a plate and sat next to Yeri and Taylor.

"We also made mimosas and coffee as well if you would like either of those." Yeri said with a smile.

"Nice! I'll take a mimosa." I smiled as I began to build my plate. Soon all of the girls came down to eat and we had a big group breakfast. It was super nice to eat with each other since everyone was getting ready for the repackage.

"Those going to SM Entertainment for rehearsals, come with me. I'm heading out now." Ember says as she finishes her coffee. "Skyler, Kyungsoo is picking you up in eight minutes."

"Also, thank you maknae line for the outfit. It's very comfortable, yet cute." I said while posing. The girls took their phones out and began to hype me up, making me laugh.

"Don't forget about your shoes that we left out! And it is cold, so we got you one of those weird black winter jackets

"Don't forget about your shoes that we left out! And it is cold, so we got you one of those weird black winter jackets." Destiny said. "You know, the one that Yeri has."

"Hey! Every Korean has one. It's actually amazing and everyone in here should have one." Yeri said after downing a mimosa. She's had about five at this point, and she's still able to function.

"Yeri, that's your last mimosa. Let's get ready girls! Today's cleaning will be done by Team Miranda. We will be waiting for y'all outside. Let's rock and roll!" Ember said as the girls left to get their things.

"I hate cleaning," Zara mumbled as she grabbed the plates. I laughed as I got out of my chair to help them. We all caught up and cleaned until it was time for me to go. I said my goodbyes and got in Kyungsoo's car.

"Good morning Skyler! We have a packed day ahead of us. Are you ready?" He smiled as I got in and closed the door.

"Do I have a choice?"

"No." He reversed the car as I buckled up. "Today we will be going shopping, courtesy of Minseok and Jongin. They will be giving you a shopping spree at the mall and treating you to lunch. Then a spa day, sponsored by Sehun and myself. We will all most likely join you for that. And lastly, a movie and dinner thanks to Yixing."

"A spa day and shopping! I need a good massage and some retail therapy." I sighed in contentment. I haven't been able to go out and do anything of this. If it's needed at any time, it would be now. Now I'm super excited!

**Another time skip, approx. 5 hours.**

After being out for most of the day, Yixing and I got back to the house at about 4:30 PM. Although today was very fun and relaxing, I could honestly take a fat nap.

"Since our plans actually went better than expected, we could take a nap. I was planning on cooking dinner until six. You look like you want to take a nap." Yixing said as I stared at him. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"No. You literally just read my mind and I'm so amazed." I said as he laughed. "This is why I love you."
"I love you too Sky." He laughed and kissed my forehead. We took off our shoes and took a nap on the couch. No blanket. No pillow. Just us, entangled in each other and sound asleep. (A/N: This sounds amazing, ngl. -9 jan at 3:05 pm)

We woke up about two hours later and cooked dinner, which consisted of steak, potatoes, and some veggies. We ate our meal while watching our favorite movie, Parasite, for the millionth time. After the movie, we washed our dishes and cuddled up with each other on the couch.

" I honestly don't deserve to have none of you in my life." I sighed as Yixing chuckled. "Thank you for today. You and the other boys have really made this day special. I really appreciate it."

"It was no problem. You deserve to have special days every day of the week." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and rubbed the top of my head. "I would plan this for you once a week, but I know that you hate being spoiled like this on a constant basis."

"I have to feel like I earned stuff like this. And lately, I haven't been feeling like I deserve anything." I sighed. "Plus with all this stuff going on with Cl9ud, I can't help but stress out. That, and I have a really bad feeling in my gut." Then the doorbell rang after I finished the sentence.

"I'll get it. You stay here." He got up and made his way to the door. After being gone for about six minutes, he came back, disbelief spreading across his face. "Sky, we have a problem."

"What's wrong?" I stood up and walked over to him.

"It's Ciriaca." He grabbed my hands and sighed. "She got arrested."

"She what!"

"We need to go to the station. Calliope, Nysa, and Ember are down there waiting for you."

"Shit. Okay, let's go." What a way to end my great day.

Now everyone is on my hitlist when we get home.

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Trying not to drop out of college -25 feb 2:38 am)