allkpop.com #4

Undefined Member Loss +  Announcement to Host a Beyond Live

Posted 833 minutes ago

To many fans all over the world, Undefined has felt like a fever dream. The group has not had promotions or a comeback since their debut album 'Here We Are. Even though the album managed to chart at #1 in all countries and has won many awards on a local and international scale, the group seemed to have problems with their home company, SM Entertainment.

One thing that has been a constant is the input/output of members in the group. Vega, who also goes by Eliza and is known to be Skyler's best friend has recently announced her departure from the group. 

"Hello, Undefined Nation,

I am Eliza Lewis, also known as Vega. I was hoping to give you all some good news, but sadly it is the opposite. I am here to inform you that I will be leaving Undefined as a member. I have constantly been bullied since my debut and been compared to the rest of my members, and the result has caused me great mental strain and depression.

It was discussed with the rest of the members and they all agreed that my mental health comes first and that I should not feel pressured by the media or any antis. Although I apologized for being a burden, they've given me so much love and support. As long as they support me, I will support them.

Please continue to love and support the girls as much as I will. I love you, Undefined Nation. I will never forget you and I will love you for the rest of my life. Let's meet again soon.

Love,

Eliza"

Following the news of Vega's departure, SM Entertainment stocks shockingly decreased and many hashtags for Undefined began to surface on SNS. 

usera: #SupportUndefined sm entertainment needs to get their shit together

userb: #UndefinedDeservesBetter i wouldn't be surprised if the girls all left and went to a different company

userc: #WeLoveYouUndefined sm entertainment, please treat the girls better. and take skyler off of hiatus. we need her with undefined and exo

Several hours later, SM Entertainment announced that Undefined will be hosting a Beyond Live show where the members will perform group, solo, and unit songs. The main question remains: Will Skyler be allowed to promote with them? The Undefined and EXO member has been on an unexplained hiatus for several months now.

Check back later for more updates.