The New Member - Full Chapter #2

Skyler

For the past few weeks, I have been very on edge. SM finally gave Undefined the okay to debut, after having it called off three times already. The Undefined house has been going crazy with studio time, rehearsals and just trying to make everything perfect.

I was making the finishing touches on our Korean single for the album. Some were either in their room or gone to go over the choreography individually or with their sub-units.

At this point, my mind has drifted off. I'm trying very hard to pay attention to the girls as my eyes were literally closing by themselves.

"Skyler, phone call!" Saira yelled out as I jumped from my daze. I grabbed the phone from my nightstand and answered.

"Hello?" I yawned, slowly placing my head on the table before me.

"Babe, are you okay?" I sighed of relief as I heard Yixing's voice through the receiver.

"Yeah, just stressed."

"What's troubling you?"

"Undefined finally got the okay to debut. We're trying not to go insane and everything."

"You sound nervous."

"I am. I really don't know what to expect at this point. What if the world has already forgotten about us?"

"Skyler, are you serious?" Saira said as she sat across from me. "I've literally been getting messages from our fans and other idols about our debut date. Everyone still remembers us."

"But-"

"Sky, calm down. I wish I was there to calm you down."

"I wish you were here too Yix." I sighed as I heard a beep. "I'm getting a call from SM. I'll call you back later?"

"Yeah. I got to finish up some stuff anyway."

"Make sure that you eat Yixing!"

"I will. Same to you. Love you babygirl."

"Love you more my sheep." I ended our phone call and answered the call from SM. "Hello?"

"Hello Skyler! Is Saira with you?"

"Yes. She's' right across from me."

"Put me on speaker please." I laid the phone on my bed and pressed the speaker button as Soo-man cleared his throat. "Ladies, I have some news for you."

*****

"Skyler! We have an unknown guest!" Yeri yelled out as Saira and I rushed down stairs.

"Everyone report downstairs!" I yelled as I went to the door. "Hi! You must be Adanna."

"Yes, that's me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yes, that's me. I'm sorry about coming in last minute." She said as she played with the strap of her bag. 

"Oh no, don't think that. You're perfectly fine. You can follow Skyler to meet everyone else. I'll get the rest of your things." Saira smiled as Adanna followed me.

"Girls, I would like for you all to meet Adanna." I smiled and motioned to her. All of the girls that were here greeted her properly before going back to what they were doing.

"Whoa! Your tattoos are so cool!" Aurora said as Adanna smiled.

"Thanks." She smiled, not knowing what else to say.

"Ladies, Adanna is now a member of Undefined. So please treat her nicely." Saira said as she joined the rest of the us.

"So Adanna, what sub-unit are you in?" Ciriaca asked as she crossed her arms.

"I was put in M87. And I'm now officially the maknae? Is that how you say it?" She said nervously.

"I'm no longer the baby! I'm so happy!" Destiny yelled with her fists in the air as everyone laughed. "Okay, you're in M87 with me. I'm Destiny. Also in M87 is Leah, the leader of the group. And then there's Aurora, but her stage name is Moon."

"Okay cool. My name is Adanna as you already know, and my stage name is Nebula." She smiled lightly. "I hope that you all treat me well." She finished with a bow.

"Alright Adanna. I'm Saira, also go by Star. And you already know Skyler. We are the leaders of Undefined as a whole. I am also the leader of the sub-unit Sirius while Skyler is the leader of the sub-group Miranda."

"Wait, everyone isn't here?" There was confusion written all over her face.

"The only ones that are here are me, Star, Moon, Destiny, Riaca and Venus." I said, pointing at the other two who were not properly introduced. "The rest are gone handling some business for the album."

"Speaking of, have you finished yours yet?" Yeri, aka Venus, asked as we all looked at her.

"I have one more left to finish and then I'm completely done with it."

"And the music videos?" Ciriaca, aka Riaca, questioned.

"Done also. I just finished my last one today. And I really hope that you all like my mini album as well. My music style is different than most."

"We love diversity in this group. We come from many different backgrounds and cultures." I said as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Which is why we have the name Undefined."

"Nice. I think I'm going to like it here. Where will I be staying?" Adanna asked.

"Hmm. Good question." I asked. "I think Ari and Hailey have extra space for one more person, don't you think Saira?"

"I believe so." She nodded in confirmation.

"What about us?" We all turned around and saw Hailey with Ari and the twins. "Oh, hello new person!"

"Hi, I'm Adanna."

"Adanna is a new member of Undefined and she needs a place to sleep. But I also forgot that Hailey has the twins." Saira said as she grabbed Xander.

"I can deal with it. Not a big deal. I was added last minute anyway, so I'll take what I can get." The youngest shrugged.

"We can put another bed in the room." Ari said as she placed her rehearsal bag down next to the floor. "There's extra mattresses in the extra room you use for EXO."

"Also forgot about that." I said as my eyes went wide. "Speaking of EXO, they will be here later tonight so I need this place looking somewhat decent."

"Yes Leader!" Everyone yelled as they stood at attention.

"Guys, come on. I'm not the military." I laughed as I grabbed Demitrius. "And let's get Adanna moved in and situated. Destiny, let Leah know that a new member has been added to Undefined and to M87 as well so that all four of you can have a mini meeting of some sort as well."

"Will do Skyler." Destiny said as she pulled out her phone and walked away.

"Adanna, welcome to the craziness that is Undefined. I promise that we're all not insane."

"I won't complain." She smiled as we headed upstairs. I think she'll fit in just fine.

One Leader of Undefinedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें