2.Stranger Danger

🦋

Rose's outfit^

Rose pov.

"Excuse me, do you know in which section is of vegetables?" I asked the lady working in the grocery store.

"Yea go right and then left."

"Thank you," I took my cart moving in the direction she told me, taking the vegetables I needed, I went towards the dairy section.

Tiptoeing on my legs I tried to grab the milk kept in the uppermost compartment, suddenly I feel a presence behind me, warm breath fanning on my neck.

I turned around startled when his hand brushed against mine to find ocean-blue eyes staring right at me.

"You again," I murmur, feeling out of breath, his presence is so intimidating, and the way he stares at me as if he would devour me made me gulp, I took a step away from him needing space from his consuming presence as if he knew how I feel, he puts both his hands on either side of me caging me, his body leaning closer, where I could smell the spicy scent of his cologne.

"What?" I whisper goosebumps raked over my arms under his watchful gaze, he raised his hands caressing my hair making me jerked away from his touch.

I was about to push him away when he showed me the feather which was stuck in my hair, before I could say anything, he backed away and walked in the opposite direction.

I put my hand over my heart.

Why are you beating so fast?

Who was he?

I stared at his back and as if he could sense my stare, he turned around with a wicked smile on his face. Staring at my lips he licked his own, is that the look of desire or maybe lust?

I don't know but his eyes seemed to hold a promise "We will meet again, Rose." A sinister smirk lies on his face.

The steps of his footsteps fading as he exits the store makes me sigh in relief.

How does he know my name and what did he mean by saying that?

Why did we meet again?

"Just a coincidence right." I convinced myself

His aura was dangerous yet calm,

I hope I never meet him again.

________________________🦋