9.Take me home

You know you're single AF when

you start wondering if your

stalker is hot.

- Ashlee rose ( something worth stealing)

💀

Running as fast as she can in between the dark forest, animals howling, the sounds of insects crawling,  the ends of branches scratching her skin wearing a white summer dress bathed in blood her hairs entangled wild, covered with mud.

Footsteps following her, sweat covered her face dreading the consequence of running away from him. Heaving, her legs ached as she ran in the endless forest, the darkness would never end not until, he leaves her. All she wanted was to get away even if it meant to risk her life.  

The strength in her fading as  her body started to give up,  needing air she stood still hiding herself behind a big tree to take deep breaths.

"You can run but you won't get away from me." A man shouted in a threatening tone, the crunching of leaves under his boots raised goosebumps over her skin. Intense fear engulfs her, her hand covering her mouth to not make a sound to give away her presence to him.

After a few seconds when she feels the silence again, she slightly tilted her head moving her body a little peeking out from the tree she saw him nowhere, a sigh of relief leaves past her lips, but a sudden force from the back crashes her to the ground as a shrill scream leaves out of her mouth "You are mine."  The voice whispered as the  hands snaked around her waist trapping her. 

"No!"  Rose screamed, the familiar room greets her, making her realize that it was a nightmare, but then why did it felt so real? The nightmare felt like a déjà vu like she has experienced it before

"Bad dream?" Startled, hearing his voice, her hands tightly fisted the sheets, her eyes stared at his naked chest, his chiseled abs on display, he wore a low rise denim at the bottom.

Realizing he drugged her, she launched at him, "You, bastard ."

"How dare you," hitting him on his chest, she let out her frustration, but all he did was smirk at her, he loved provoking so many emotions in her, call him a bastard but all he wants is her, her every emotion whether it be pain or pleasure, he wanted to be her world like she is for him.

Rose gritted her teeth in annoyance, at his reaction, he stood still with a amusing smile on his face not at all  affected by her outburst, suddenly, a wave of dizziness hits her making her disbalance, "Woah, relax." he grabbed her by her waist not letting her fall. He took hold of her hands, pushing them behind her back.

"I know you are angry with me sweetheart but you should eat something first it will make u feel better. " His hands caressing her cheek, she rolled her eyes at him "Feel better? says the one who drugged me."

" The only thing I want is you to take me home "She said in a demanding voice, her eyes daring him to deny her.

"Okay get dressed. " He smiled sweetly making her frown in confusion, something was wrong, she could feel it deep in her bones.

"I am not doing it in front of you." She said defiantly, her body was covered with his shirt reaching her midthigh.

"I have already seen everything rose," he eyed her body with a smug expression, it amused him, how her cheeks tainted red, how self conscious she becomes with his gaze on her.

She threw a pillow at him annoyed "Asshole."

A blush reached her cheeks while he laughed and left the room, noticing the room, the glass ceiling above the bed intimidated her. The interior of the room is black, almost everything is black in color, she huffed "Like his heart."

Looking for her dress she found it neatly folded on the side of the bed, wearing her dress, she saw the side drawer of the bed a little open, feeling curious she opened it, her lips part "A worn brown leather diary."

"Are you done?" His voice startled her, she flipped the pages fast and saw a photo.

The photo with her parents that she lost. Why does he have this photo? is he somehow related to my parent's death?

Hearing his footsteps coming closer, she closed it hastily hiding the photo under her dress. She soon sat in his expensive sports car, doubts still raised in her mind, with the fact that he easily agreed to take her home.

What game is he playing with me?

She looked at him seeing his muscular arms he looked so strong those eyes always looked blank hiding secrets "Are you done admiring me sweetheart?"

She huffed "In your dreams."

Looking at the window she feels a blush reaching her cheeks she can lie to him but not to herself. 

Oh, god I am crazy what's wrong with me .Stop it rose he's a psycho stalker he drugged you how could you even look at him that way. A Hand on her thigh snapped her out of her inner monologue.

Her angry gaze fell on him wanting to take his hand off her thigh, he looked at her with I dare you  look in reply.

His hand feels warm, a gentle touch yet she knows his hold can be bruising, she cleared her throat, her mind resisting but her body craving.

The car stopped in front of her apartment and she left without looking at him, closing the door of her home, her  head leaned against it, Why do you have to interfere with my life, Dante?

Guilt consumed her of liking his touch even though it seemed forceful her body craved it
Is she that desperate for a men's touch ?her thoughts troubled her.

Pouring a glass of water in the kitchen she saw a brown bag on the counter, a warm pizza and coke in it with a note

Eat it, sweetheart,
You will need the strength.

______________________ 💀

I Hope it's satisfying <3
Please vote.