Chapter 03 • Seductive Rules

18+

Past story continues

He leaned back as I asked and started to give his dick a little stroke. His hands started to move gradually at a faster pace. His little muffled moans echoed through the room as he tried not to make any sound.

"Why are you holding back, peach?"

"B-because, I thought you would hate it." He said with his clenched eyes.

"I would never, peach. But-" I watched him as he was feeling the pleasure and thinking about the pain along with the pleasure I would give him in the future makes me go crazy.

"Even your muffled moans should not be heard," I grumbled. He took a good look at my face if I was being real. He nodded and stopped making any sound.

His mouth went agape as if he was making some silent moans. This is only the beginning of his torment. I want him to taste the bitter feeling of our little relationship before we give in to a real one.

His hand started to move even faster pace as his hips also started to shake. He used his other hand to keep his balance. I could feel he was getting close.

"Stop," I commanded but he was giving his full focus on his ejaculation. I stood up and removed the long overcoat and stepped toward him. I kneeled in front of him and forced him to open his eyes and I pinched on his pierced nipple.

"I asked you to stop moving this sinful hand of yours." My other hand went down to his dick. I pressed my thumb on his dickhead to stop him from cuming. He left a silent whimper as his eyes went teary.

"P-please," He managed to stutter the word as he was fighting all his guts not to cum.

"Please, what?" I arched my brow as I looked into his deep ocean eyes.

"It hurts. Please let me cum." He cried out.

I said nothing as I grabbed his collar and forced him to stand on his jelly legs. He almost fell but managed not to. I dragged him to my bedroom restroom and threw him inside the shower.

"From now on, remember 3 rules.
1| Not to fall, 2| not to thrust your hips, and 3| not to move your hands." He nodded. I made him stand straight against the cold wall and placed his hands on his nipples.

"Moan as much as you want and play with those slutty nipples until they pop out." He has pink inverted nipples that were enough to make anyone go crazy.

He nodded and started to do as instructed. I went on my knees in front of him and took his shaft within my palm and gave a few strokes. I looked up to his face to see him already looking at me.

"You remember the rules, peach?" He nodded. "Words, whore!" His eyes went a little wide but I could feel him growing inside my palm.

"Yes! I remember." He groaned. I smirked as I swallowed his dick in one go, leaving him no choice but to choke on his moan as his whole body started to shake vigorously.

I stayed still until he was fully erect and rock-hard in my mouth. I waited for him to relax and made my next unexpected move. I released his dick with a pop sound within the next moment and he was shaking once again.