Chapter 08 • Fill Of Guilt

Past story continues
18+ warning

Third person POV

"The moment you walked into that room, I knew it was you. I just couldn't accept the fact and act all unaware." Natasha's response felt yet unfamiliar to Alastor.

She removed his hand and once again snuggled into him. Alastor couldn't digest the fact that she was so calm, only if he knew, her heart was on the verge of coming out of her throat.

She knew he would hate her and just wanted to feel his warmth one last time.

"It's your birthday tomorrow, stay the night. I have something to give you." Natasha said as she stood up and left him all alone in the tub.

He was speechless. He hurriedly followed behind her and pinned her against the wall.

"Shouldn't you say sorry at least? Were you only acting pathetic to gain my sympathy? Damn! You turned out to be the dirty fucking cum dumpster." He tore apart her robe and penetrated himself without any warning.

"It hurts!" Natasha groaned.

"Liar! You're wet down there. Did my compliment turn you on? Or is it because you felt my cock hardening beneath you in the tub?" He entered completely in one go.

Condoms? Who cares about that? He fucked her raw.

"It hurts. Ah! Can you -ah- take this to bed?" She held his thighs with one hand, as her shoulder was hurting.

"In your dreams, Mommy. I will fuck you all over the apartment. Leaving no place, so you can only remember me of whatever you're doing."

He grabbed her hair and pinned her to the wall. He leaned backward a little and looked down at her pump ass. His pace slowed but thrusted harder.

"You're eating me too good. Urgh..." His head arched back in pleasure and slapped her ass cheek.

"Ah!" He opened his eyes and went closer to her.

"I'm giving you punishment, Mommy. You're supposed to feel pain, not pleasure." He picked her up. Her back was touching her chest.

"You're too deep." She used one hand to grab him for support and placed the other hand on her lower belly.

"It better be. I will put on a dent in your uterus so it knows who is the owner of this slutty body." He whispered in her ear.

Every time he walked his cock hit the deepest part of her body. She felt like her guts would come out if it continued this way.

"Put me down." Natasha felt like all the alcohol she consumed for the last 5 months would come out of her mouth.

"Tonight is mine, Mommy. it's my command my wish." He kept fucking her until she finally vomited out every liquor.

"Urgh! Alastor. Please, wait a moment. Ah- my stomach is burning." She managed to blurt out those words. Her body felt weak.

He threw her on the couch and watched her crunching into a ball. He didn't say anything as he walked towards the Kitchen and bought water and the porridge he made.