Chapter 04 • Seductive Breakfast

18+

Past story continues

He raised one leg and placed it on top of the counter I was sitting in. Thanks to his long legs he managed to reach onto the counter on tiptoe.

He took his shaft in his hand and gave his already hard cock a stroke.

"You are leaking precum already, peach. Did my cravings feel so erotic to you?" I bit my lower lip as I stood up and went to him.

His eyes focused on my movement as his hands stopped it's doing. "You are not allowed to stop until I ask you to, darling." I closed our gap and fanned over his lips. "Moan as loud as you can."

I gave him a sultry look before retreating. His hand once again went back to his shaft and started to move up and down. My hands slid down to his raised leg which felt so milky.

I stopped at his feet and kissed it slightly. He closed his eyes as he let out a groan. "Don't close your eyes, peach."

His eyes filled with lust, as if he was ready to devour me only waiting for my approval. His groan and moan filled the kitchen and dining room.

I sat down beside his leg on top of the counter and spread my legs. As I was still only in my bathrobe. His eyes quickly flickered down there.

"Now that's your breakfast." His eyes darkened as they widened as if it was the very first pussy he saw.

I smirked as he was too focused to say anything. I took the bait and raised my legs as I leaned back a little while keeping my balance on my hand.

I sucked two of my fingers and used them to spread my pussy. He clenched his jaw as his breathing went faster. His hand squeezed his dick and moved at a faster pace and his other hand went up to his hair. Frustration was vivid.

He was about to rise from the counter and walk up to me but I gestured him not to. He frustratedly went back to his place and kept his fast pace on his dick.

I started to give a little stroke on my clit as a little moan escaped from my parting lips. He groaned at the same time as his eyes flickered between my face and pussy.

I smirked as I spread my cheeks a little more to give a full view to him. My other hand went up to my clothed boobs and let my robe slide down my shoulder as I allowed my boobs to reveal itself. His breath hitched as his hands stopped. His eyes focused on what was I doing.

"You're being too clumsy, peach. Now don't touch yourself anymore." Once again I leaned back with the support of my hand and the other hand kept spreading my pussy, giving him a clear view.

"Come here," I swear he was only waiting for this line as he sprinted towards me as fast as he could. He didn't know what to do, so he pressed our forehead together, he let the apron fall to the ground.

"I'm losing my mind, baby. What should I do?" Him calling me baby with that hot breath fanning over my face is my new kink from now on.

"Finger me so good so I lose my mind as well." That's all it took for him to finally lose it.

He smashed his lips onto mine, dominating his way inside my mouth. His hands went to cup my boobs but I slapped them away.