Chapter 05 • Seductive Imagination

Past story continues

At the age of 15, I felt the need to have a relationship and eventually fell into the bad boy trap which ended up having sex with him at the age of 16. Soon after having sex 2 times I got bored of him and to avoid a mess I changed my school.

By the age of 19, I knew I had no intention to get into a normal relationship. I knew my type and what I was into. I was lusting over boys with cute, soft faces with big tities and thick round butts. Black locks, full lips, and a gym-obsessed boy.

Top it all: I like boning men with cute faces and big features.

At the age of 20, I visited a male strip club, and since then my visits frequent. I started to rent men to my preference and play with them.

After my 10th visit, I fixed my men. Two of them caught my attention and they played well, just exactly how I like things.

Draven and Walter.

I enjoyed my life outside everyone's imagination until I met Alastor. He had all the qualifications I desired to have in my partner. He has a cute face with puppy eyes and a big and masculine body with a round and firm booty. Bonus: a mysterious characteristic.

Alastor and I have been in a smooth relationship for one month and so far so good. We never fucked after that day as I was occupied with my exams and he was busy with his mount high assignments. But our communications and little glances at uni never had any excuse.

Everything was fine until-

"It's been a while, huh?" Draven and Walter showed up out of the blue.

"That's unexpected! I never saw you in this neighborhood." I said nonchalantly as they took a seat opposite of me.

I fixed my glasses and looked at the laptop screen reviewing my assignments for the last time.

"You suddenly vanished into thin air, obviously we are bound to find our master." I chuckled and closed my laptop as I looked up at them.

"You sure are loyal dogs. Craving for my games, huh?" I stood up leaned towards Draven and ran my fingertips through his chin.

"Excuse me, Ma'am. This cafe is for students and you can't do things like this here." The cute girl said and I looked at her. It took one glance for her to tremble like a leaf and that was a sight worth watching.

"You're one cute one, alright! We will go for now." I said to the girl and took my leave and my loyal dogs followed me behind without any questions.

I took out a cigar and put it between my lips, I was about to take out my lighter but Walter and Draven were fast enough to light it for me. A smirk of pride plastered all over my face.

Suddenly, I saw Alastor coming toward me with his bright sunshine-like smile and I couldn't resist the urge to return it.

"So, he is the reason you are tossing aside your years of fun?" I heard Draven snicker. I didn't look back at them as I was busy scanning my puppy head to toe. He was wearing the sluttiest dress a man could wear.

A black turtleneck with a baggy grey pants. There was a waist harness and a piece of silver jewelry around his neck. Can't miss the black combat.

"You are starving for a month right?" I asked, my eyes fixated on the slutty waist that was begging to be held by me.

"At least you know." Walter scoffed.

"Tomorrow, 10 pm. Usual place. And remember, you're going to go at it for the whole night."

"Better not be a scam, let's go, Vin." They took their leave and Alastor arrived right at the moment.

"Were you busy?" I asked. My eyes went to his waist and my hands worked on its own. I pulled him close to me leaving no gap.

"What are you doing? People are watching." He could release himself if he wanted but he just decided to play sub.

"Where is my pretty slut coming from?" His cheeks went on fire as he gasped and averted his gaze.

"My friend begged me to be his harness model for today, and he gave me this one as a thanks."

"Your friend sure knows how to groom a slut attractively. So, were you topless while filming?" I threw away my cigar and inhaled his sweaty body odor which was unexplainably erotic.

"Hey, we are attracting everyone's attention." He tried to push me but my grip on his waist only tightened.

"I asked you something, Alastor." I looked up at him and he froze on his spot. "So answer before I repeat myself." I flashed him a smile which made him avert his gaze again.

"Y-yes. But I promise my face won't be shown." I pulled away from him and fished my hands into my pocket.

"Why? Suck waste to a face so seductive. Tell him to use the full picture." He nodded confused.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked him.

"I wish I could say yes but I have to pull an all-nighter because I have exams in two days."

"That's too bad, come to my home, at 10 pm."

"But I just s-"

"I want a sub, not a pushover. You're coming tomorrow on your own will, right baby boy?" I grabbed his chin and made him look up at me.

He was trembling a little and I know why exactly is that. My actions aren't what he was expecting.

"Yes. I will come sharp at 10 pm on my own will." I could feel, he was on the verge of crying but he was just as excited as well. I grinned in satisfaction.

"What are you imagining in that little head of yours?" I ruffled his soft hair and his cheeks couldn't get any red.

"I'm not!" He almost shouted. I was taken aback but smiled and leaned toward him and whispered-

"Whatever you're imagining it's going to be way more fun, my little whore." I gave a light slap on his dick which was slightly visible.

"And don't you dare touch yourself tonight! I want the cream to be thick and sticky tomorrow."

I gave him a ride to his home and watched him walk inside. My smile dropped as soon as his silhouette vanished inside.

"When I claim something, it should be mine wholly. Nobody dares to see what belongs to me. Sorry to make you regret helping others for the first time baby boy."

To be continued..........