Chapter 06 • Jealousy Game

Past story continues

~

21+
R@pe, vi0lence, SA

Some might feel disgusted or triggered

~

Note: If anyone is not interested in reading this chapter, just know that the Female character did something terrible and unforgiving things to the Male character.

Note 0.2: Just know that these stories are fictional and so are the characters. If the scene or character has any similarities to the real world, please just trust me I did not do that intentionally.

~

AUTHOR'S POV

The day Natasha regretted for life. She never knew her jealousy could take over so much as to cost her sense to be gone. Only if she had a better hold of herself, maybe things could be different for Alastpr as well.

Alastor came to her apartment as promised even though he was supposed to bury his head in the books he decided it was best to say as Natasha, his Master said.

"One time." Natasha was holding a wine glass, the wine amount was odd, and the glass was full. She was wearing a black silk robe that reached to the floor. The slit was showing her long legs which was enough to get him hard.

He approached her and went down on his knees. He looked up at her with his pleading eyes.

"Can I lick you?" Natasha's smirk went wild. He felt something different from her but he shrugged off the odd feelings. He thought it was probably one of her new plays.

Natasha poured the wine on him as he stuck out his tongue without any thought. She chuckled and stomped on his erect shaft.

"My baby boy is being impatient. Should I give you a little punishment?" His eyes rolled back as a muffled moan escaped his pretty lips.

"Please, punish me." He closed his eyes in pleasure not knowing what worse was coming for him.

"Tie him up." Confused Alastor opened his eyes and noticed two unfamiliar men with their masks on and a black rope in one of their hands.

"Who are you? What are they doing here?" He quickly stood up and fixed himself. He confusedly looked at her only to see her unfazed.

"We are her desire."

With that, they injected him with something which caused him to collapse on the ground lifelessly.

"Don't even dare to let a scratch on him." She watched them undress him and bind him to the bed.

After one hour he slowly regained his senses and found himself bound on top of the bed, well an unknown bed. He didn't know where it was. He guessed it was one of her apartment rooms.

"Tell them to go." Was the first thing he told Natasha. He was half-conscious.

He wanted to ask so many questions like: Where is he? Is it a part of your play? Was that necessary to go as far as to make him unconscious? Did he make any mistakes? But he thought she would answer them after the two Strangers went out of the room.