Chapter 09 • Even Game

Past story continues

ALASTOR'S POV

I opened my eyes to find Natasha was not in my arms. Anger and anxiety both kicked in real quick when I heard a moaning sound right outside the bedroom. I rushed over to the door and stood there frozen before opening it.

"S-stop! Dimitri. Ah!" My blood boiled in anger. How could she fuck another man after I fucked her brain out just last night? That too, is right next to the room I'm staying over.

My fist clenched on the doorknob, debating if I should go outside or not. But her moaning sound was non-stop.

I burst open the door and walked towards the living room to find a man carrying her in bridal style. I wanted nothing but to kick the shit outta him but that would only hurt Natasha. How could she? Are they taking it to another room?

"So, I wasn't lying when I said you're a real slut, huh?" I watched them freeze on the spot.

I walked over to them and turned them around to face me. Natasha was on the verge of crying, although I would take my time to appreciate her submissive side but I was too pissed off to calm the fuck down now.

"Before you say anything more, I got no third leg in between my legs and I also have these two stress balls lying on my chest and they are big enough to be visible even in kids' eyes."

The person in front of me explained their gender like a puzzle but I wasn't stupid enough not to understand. Soon I realized-

"She is Dimitri, my bodyguard," Natasha spoke. But I was too embarrassed to accept that I misunderstood.

"So what? Do you think girls can't do it these days?" I snatched her from Dimitri's grasp and made her stand on her feet only to fall to the ground soon. I was dumbfounded.

"Yep! That was the case. She was too numb down there to walk so I was helping her." Dimitri shrugged off her shoulder nonchalantly and walked away.

"I-I'm so sorry, I thought-" I helped her stand up and she slapped my hands and limped towards the couch.

"Whatever you thought, that is it." I was once again dumbfounded by her sudden outburst.

"I said I'm sorry, I thought Dimitri is a man." I walked over to her and sat on the opposite couch.

"The reason I wanted you to stay was because I was going to give you a gift but I guess it's not needed anymore." Dimitri bought her a cigar and lit it. Natasha winced in pain, I guess I went a little too hard last night.

"I got my gift already." Natasha waved Dimitri to leave us alone. "It's not good for your stomach to have a cigar the first thing after waking up."

"That should be my concern. Anyway, the gift I wanted to give you was my dead body." My ears perked up. How can she say such vulgar things so lightly?

"You gotta be out of your mind, how can this be my birthday gift?" I stood up and tried to walk near her but she signaled me not to so I stood there like a dumbass.

"But as we seem to be even now, I think that's not needed. You don't seem to be afraid of me anymore. The trembling figure that frightened me to the core is nowhere to be found." She stopped as she watched my silent movement and inhaled her cigar.

"I did something wrong 5 months ago and drowned myself in weed and shit. I was waiting for your birthday to finally give you a reason to set you free from your fear forever. I guess, I waited for a reason." She added.

"Who knew you had such a lewd plan in your mind? You're truly a devil in disguise. Anyone would be a fool to fall for your innocence." She was venting everything she had inside her for the past five months.

"I'm glad, I truly am. I'm happy that you took your revenge fairly. Now that we are even, I propose you two options." She observed my emotions.

"Tell me." I sounded as if I was ready to be on my knees and beg her not to throw me away from her.

She crossed her silky smooth long legs, which were shining because of the slit of the silk robe she had on. The cigar in her hand plays the villain because it gets to touch her lips while I am the owner.

"One, You walk out of this door in 10 minutes and forget that we ever had something between us." Her words pierced through my body like swords and arrows.

"I choose the second." I can't accept the 1st proposal, never, ever. She is mine, she said I belong to her. Her second proposal might be for me to be locked up with her forever or at least until she gets bored of me.

"The second one is," Her eyes focused on me as if mocking my entire existence "I disappear from your life forever and let all the problems be solved." She continued as she remained emotionless.

As if I was hit by a truck and death is better than this. I don't know when or how I got so invested in her but I sure can't be apart from her. She captivated me in a way no one can.

My body started to tremble. Should I laugh? Cry? Be happy? Sad? I don't know. Maybe I should beg? But that does not seem to be the solution here.

"I am dumb for choosing without hearing." I chuckled. Frustration and regret started to swallow me. "But I have a condition and you are not allowed to refuse."

She stayed unamused, her gaze felt different. Did she fall out so fast? Or was I boring to play with? Or did last night make her this way? Either way, I find my culpability.

"State it." She said nonchalantly.

"Be with me until you graduate." Her graduation will take time, at least half a year as she didn't attend for the last 5 months. I will make her change her mind by then.

"But-"

"You can go anywhere after that. I won't hold you back or force you for anything. Be it a date, be it having meals together, be it anything. Let's live together until then."

"Your condition is too wild. I'm not forced to accept that." Something in me dropped and all my instincts screamed to lock her up or she might abandon me someday.

"If you don't want things to get uglier than this, you might want to consider my conditions. Take time to think." She froze and her gaze changed into fear.

"I will let you know in two days."

"Why? So you can run away without having to get into any trouble? I give you 2 minutes, either accept or watch me cause destruction."

"Fine! But remember, only till my graduation, after that, don't even try to shove anything more."

I was happy but still a part of me was afraid that I might not sway her enough to change her mind in the meantime.

To be continued............