Chapter 43 - Lucy

Natsu calmed down and just gently held me while we finished our meal and Master stayed silent for a long time.

Our parents on the other hand did not want to let that exchange go, lightly teasing us. Asking when we were going to make our next baby which only served to make Natsu go bright red while I was able to gain my composure again. As embarrassing as it all was it was really sweet how much they loved on and doted on us.

Master just quietly listened in while we told our stories about our recent adventures from the week we were away.

"Lucy could you tell us about how my dense son finally asked you to be his mate? I don't think you told us how he actually asked you the last time you were here," Igneel requested and I could feel my blush returning.

"I would really rather not," I answered taking a sip of my shake trying to ignore the curious stares I had earned with my response.

"Was it that bad?" I heard my mom ask my dad and I couldn't help denying it immediately.

"It's okay Luce, I don't mind." Natsu ran his fingers through my hair and when I looked back to see his easy smile I relaxed a lot. He turned before saying, "Luce took me." My eyes widened and I smack at his chest calling him an idiot.

"Why do you have to say things that you know they will misunderstand?" I demanded and he laughed, blocking my playful blows from actually hitting him.

"But am I lying?" He chuckled before flinching when I smacked his chest again.

"That's besides the point!" I huffed and he just laughed more.

"Wait, Natsu didn't ask you? You took him? But that would mean..." Igneel tapped on his chin with a claw and I was going brighter red.

"SEE! MISUNDERSTANDING!" I yelled pointing at Igneel and Natsu just kept laughing while I fumed.

"I have a very strong daughter-in-law!" Igneel chuckled and the rest of my parents joined him which didn't help with how red I was AT ALL!

When we were all done eating Zeref asked me for an actual match and the way Natsu's eyes lit up was really not fair. Not fair at all.

"Okay, but don't let me hurt you as much as before. I don't want the elves getting mad at me," I groaned only for both Dragneel boys to get excited and cheer.

"I have an idea! Why don't you two fight us both? A couples battle if you will?" First Master Mavis asked while she looked up with big eyes.

"We both know that you are not the little girl that you appear to be," I groan covering my face from her puppy eyes.

"Please?" She asked and I let out a sigh.

"Fine," I'm pretty sure that Natsu was cheering louder than either Zeref or Mavis but whatever. The fight was incredibly fun though, we fought starlight and fire against darkness and light and even with all of the flashes and earsplitting screeching as we fought, mixing hand to hand, magic and weapons as we played. The fact that both Zeref and Mavis know more magic than most anyone on Earthland kept the fight interesting even while Mavis was strategizing but we kept shattering her expectations as we laughed and played with them before they finally gave in, completely exhausted.

I let out a small yawn while we walked back towards everyone else in the courtyard. But even so I can't help nodding off a little as I did.

"Sorry Natsu, I think I need a nap," I yawned again only for him to swoop me off of my feet.

"It's okay, I'll watch over everyone. You go ahead and relax," He jumped up onto the big pillow still out in the courtyard and he set me down tucking my cloak around me as I closed my eyes.

"I love you Natsu," I whispered only to hear him reply quietly before my eyes closed, the world so full of light disappearing while Natsu took care of everything.

***

I woke up to our friends happily chatting nearby and Natsu wrapping an arm around me. He was still very much awake but he was sleepily keeping watch while our friends continued to chat and laugh nearby. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair startling him a bit before he smiled back down at me.

"Sleep, I'm sure Igneel and the rest will be just fine without us," I yawned before he leaned down and kissed me, pulling me close.

"Mine," I heard him whisper and I couldn't help giggling before I kissed him again and repeating the word back to him, now with him under me.

"Yes," he smiled that fire in his eyes practically glowing, lust slowly moving it's way in.

"Sleep," I giggled and hear him groan in frustration.

"Don't stop on our account," I froze hearing Draco's words and I turned and glared at him only to see all of our friends and family with their dragons and exceeds staring at us.

"Didn't start anything, how can we be stopping?" I hissed back at him not letting my glare up at all.

"We WANT Grandbabies," he said very specifically making me huff at his stubbornness.

"Not starting anything," I repeated turning my head and Natsu grabbed around my waist before rolling us over.

"We can though?" He asked that evil glint back in his eyes.

"Damn it, Natsu!" I huffed trying to untangle myself only succeeding in getting my cloak and the blankets tangled around us, making him laugh.

"Happy!" I yelled and my baby flew up giggling about how in love we were before he helped untangle us and lifting me up and flying me down leaving Natsu behind.

"Hey!" He yelled before he jumped down to join us and I just pouted turning away. "Oh come on Luce I was only playing around," he turned his sweet smile at me trying to make me look into his eyes.

"It's not fair, you're too cute," I pouted before looking at him and his too bright for the sun smile of his. "I love you," I giggled when he started kissing on me lightly and I couldn't be mad anymore.

*Cough* "Grandbabies!" *Cough* I turned to see both mom and dad hiding their smiles while Draco pretended that he didn't just do that which I just glared at him playfully for.

"I'm so glad that we aren't getting hounded like that," I heard Sting whisper which of course had everyone's attention minus Master but only for a second and then both his and Rogue's dragons started in on them too.

"Don't get us wrong the exceeds are wonderful additions to the family but they can't learn dragon slayer magic! You two should be looking into adoption as soon as possible!" I started laughing at the faces that the twin slayers were making as what their dragons were saying finally hit home.

Natsu and I started laughing before Igneel piped up, "Of course adoption! You can adopt a little granddaughter for me!" Natsu and I both groaned at that.

"What? I had to raise Natsu, I think I have had enough as far as little boys go don't you?" He defended himself turning to the other dragons who all nodded in agreement.

"Hey! I wasn't that bad!" Natsu pouted and I pulled him in for a sweet kiss.

"No you are definitely not," I smiled when I saw him grin back happy. He turned sticking out his tongue before I pulled him in for another sweet kiss which had him pull it back in quickly before I opened my mouth letting him explore. Yeah, it's well past time to go home now.

I pull out the key I used to get here and opened the gate before practically pushing everyone out the gate just so that once we were all through I collapsed, panting heavily. How long were we there?

"It's okay Luce, I'll carry you home." I nodded already feeling myself slipping into a dream world.