Chapter 3 - Lucy

A/N It's super short so I figure why not a double update this week? Please enjoy!

This was not what I was expecting; each of my spirits were sparring with me but it was different than normal. They were going all out and I was struggling to keep up. Everytime it seemed like I was going to get the hang of it they seemed to keep getting stronger at the same time. We only stopped to eat, hell we didn't even stop to sleep but for some reason I never actually seemed to get tired either. Exhausted sure but I kept pushing through and they just seemed to be doing the same. 

I wonder if they are actually getting stronger training with me or not? I was shocked the first time Aquarius' attack didn't sweep me away. So was she but she kept throwing current after current at me and I was just swimming against it. 

Then there was Cancer who would dual me with my dual blades out and I swear I just kept getting faster with each match. I don't have any idea how long we have been here but it has probably been a couple days already so maybe half a year back on Earthland?

Tauros battled me with his axe and soon enough I was dual wielding much smaller axes of my own that would now come with my stardress. I thought it was cool that I had managed to unlock new weapons for the star dress and while training with Cancer, Taurus and Sagittarius. Something tells me that I would be about to pick up whatever weapon without using my star dress and still be decent at it. Maybe not as good but still. 

Virgo stood in front of me now as I held my chains. Honestly it was a lot less like using my whip than I expected. I wonder why it is so hard to control my stardress weapons while we are here? But anytime I would have time to stop and think about it Virgo or whomever my opponent was at the time would get a good hit in and I would get scolded for not paying attention. 

It's time to face Aquarius again and this time she wants me to swim to her instead of just staying in one place. I nod my head and brace myself for the attack. When the rush of freezing cold water hit me I almost gasped out loud but that would have meant me forfeiting the match because I would have been swept away altogether. I didn't know that she could control the temperature of the water like that. Can I do that as well? Not the time to think about that! 

My matches seemed to go on endlessly and when we did break for a quick meal they would insist they could feel me getting stronger and stronger. 

"Maybe with actual weapons now sure but my magic can't really be getting all that much stronger we are in the celestial realm after all," I laugh a little bit at my own lack of progress. Well at least I will be able to fight even better now and even if I do get seperated from my keys I might not be completely helpless. 

"We're not in the Celestial Realm, Princess." Virgo responded almost happily. 

"We're not?" The look of confusion on my face must have been priceless because Scorpio couldn't stop laughing. "Wait then how much time is passing on Earthland?" I could feel my panic growing more and more as I realised I had no idea if I have been gone for days or years. 

"Don't worry princess, time stands still here. But you will have to go back to the Celestial Realm again to talk to the King before returning to Earthland." Virgo responded before asking for punishment again. I flicked her on the head and she seemed to be over exaggerating because she was knocked over by a flick to the head. Which she then started spurting blood from her nose with stars in her eyes. Yeah she is just trying to get one over me and I'm not going to let her know it was working. Nope.

"Back to training!" Aquarius yelled at us clapping her hands and making a few more than just me jump. "Aries, you're up!" Aries and I jumped up and got into position and she started apologising and we began. Again.