The hearing

Harry rolled over with a groan cursing. It was 5:30 and his alarm was going off. He sat up  as Rons head appeared through his fireplace via firecall.

"Wake up mate. There's an emergency Aurors meeting. Code yellow!"

That got Harry moving. He got dressed grabbing his robe, gear and wand.

"Minny I have to run. Watch Teddy" he called before apparating to the Ministry.

......

Harry landed just beaide Ron as their squad leader, Tim spoke.

"We have reports that Rodolphus Lestrange was spotted in a muggle area. It is being cleared out as we speak"

Harry watched Ron stand up cracking his knuckles. "Then lets get this over with!" He shouted.

Harry shook his head. "Shouldn't we have a game plan?" He asked but was cut off by their other members shouting in agreement with Ron.

Tim nodded producing an object. "Let the fun begin. Everyone grab on."

Things did not go as planned.

....

Draco carried a container full of skele-grow. He had entered through the back of the ministry showing his badge.

It seemed like he had JUST sent skele grow.

"Draco Malfoy!" Came a loud voice making Draco tense.

"It's me man!"

Draco relaxed seeing Blaise walk over. He gave the tall man a smile.

"Hey Blaise" He said.

Blaise smiled taking the box from him before bringing Draco into a bone crunching hug.

"Owe Blaise. Keep squeezing and I'm gonna need a vial of skele-grow myself" Draco half heartedly complained as he hugs Blaise back.

Draco smiled stepping back. After the war and even once he got back from Azkaban Blaise had been there to make sure he ate and got back on the right path.

"More skelegrow? It seems like everyone is breaking bones" Blaise asked lifting the box walking.

Draco nodded following beside him.

"Yeah. Part of me was starting to think you asked for it to get me out the house." Draco said pulling his hood up

Blaise smiled "If I had known it was that easy I def would have. They're paying you right?" He asked.

Draco shrugged.

Blaise stopped and looked at him. "Right?! Even I know how much manual labor this is and just to get the ingredients ISNT cheap."

Draco sighed  "every other shipment I send they pay me for but I did alot of wrong so its fin-"

Blaise shook his head cutting him off. "It's NOT fine. You did your time and then some. You suffered just as much as others. You were a victim as well. You work hard and DESERVE to be paid. End of story" Blaise continued walking. The two going into the ministry hospital.

"I'll take this in. You stay out here and wait for me to come back with your money"

Draco opened his mouth to complain just as Blaise walked in and closed the door.

Draco sighed before sitting.

....

Harry constantly found himself in these situations. The team had jumped head first and now they were paying the price.

Harry new anyone with the last name Lestrange had to be deadly.

He ducked shooting another spell before running and diving into a roll.