Chapter12: No longer cold

Draco walked inside Blaise house. He knew Teddy would be thrilled to see them but he didn't expect Teddy to be bouncing off the walls. He barely had time before feeling teddy run into his legs. He silently thanked Harry for suggesting he cover he legs and arms incase of any physical contact. He had been so use to being around Harry part of him had forgotten his sensitivity to others touch.

"Cousin Dray!" 

Draco smiled down at his sliding his gloves on lifting him up seeing Hermione who looked relieved.

"I've got him from her Mione." Draco focused on Teddy. He know had completely blonde hair. Draco smiled softly. "The one and only. Did you miss me?" He asked surprised by his immediate nod and tight hug.

"I wanna go home.." He said quietly

Draco nodded.

"Me too buddy, but we cant just yet. The house is getting renovated and upgraded."

Teddy pulled back tilting his head.

"That means the house is getting fixed and made cooler. Matter a fact I'll need you to draw me what all you want in your new room yeah?" Draco asked

Teddy nodded as Draco set him down.

"Mkay, but I want my room next to yours! Ill go get some parchment." He said walking off.

Draco turned to Hermione as she walked over hugging him.

"I heard what happened. Im sorry about your home and Robby Draco."

Draco didnt have any words, instead for once he leaned in her hugging her back for a few seconds before pulling himself together.

"Thank you... Now I believe Luna said she'd meet us here. Harry and I kinda have a situation.. ."

Hermione nodded with a smile.

"It's nice to hear you two are together." She stated. "Blaise isnt thrilled, but I'm happy for you." She stated "Luna isnt here just yet, but head on upstairs and get settled." She stated.

Draco nodded before turning heading upstairs.

"Oh Harry will be arriving in a few minutes, he spoke with Luna and said he had to grab some things" He stated before disappearing around the corner.

...

Harry looked around carrying a small overnight bag for Draco. He had packed some sweatshirts and pajamas for Draco. Luna had said if there really was a bug or rather a trace spell on Draco and it would be rather painful to remove. 

Harry had half the mind to go buy potions but he knew there was a chance Ronald or Ginny would be waiting. He ran his hand through his hair. Part of him still couldnt believe they would do all this, but he knew and evenmore so knew what he had to do, He would just have to be quick.

...

Draco looked up as Luna came walking in he had just taken his shirt off sliding a green robe on.

He gave her a small smile.

"We need to stop meeting like this Draco." She stated setting her healer bag down.

Draco nodded.

"I agree. I'd rather meet while running errands." He replied watching Luna smile.

He looked around.

"Is Harry not with you?" He asked suddenly a little more nervous.

Luna shook her head.

"Dont fret about him. He'll be coming. Right now I'll just be preforming an exam to see if what was reported it true." She stated 

Draco nodded as she came over. He sat on the bed.