Chapter 7: Untouchable

Harry silently worked at his desk. It had been a few days and Draco hadn't contacted him. Harry wasn't sure why he felt down by that.

He looked up as his door opened and was silent as Blaise stepped in closing the door.

"How can I help yo-"

Blaise held his hand up cutting Harry off.

"I have two questions. One what did you do to Draco? And how do I fix it. If you don't tell me I'll kill you here and now" Blaise stated sitting.

"So explain yourself because you better believe there's a lawsuit coming and if I had my way I'd be suing not just Weasley but you as well!" Blaise finished.

~48 hours early ~

Draco glanced outside his potions room outside watching Teddy drag a broom out and down the path towards him.

"And what exactly are we doing today Teddy?" Draco asked.

Teddy smiled.

"Auntie H said you use to play quidditch! I wanna fly with you!" Teddy said holding the broom up.

Draco smiled lightly muttering the spongify spell.

"Did she now? I did fly back in my day." Draco stated finishing up his potion before walking out.

"I'll grab mine."

Teddy shook his head.

"We can share mine!" He said holding it up.

Draco nodded.

"Alright kiddo." Draco grabbed the broom climbing on before picking Teddy up sliding him infront of him.

"Ready?" Draco asked.

Draco watched Teddy look at the ground before noticing Teddy was grabbing the handle.

Draco smiled softly seeing he was nervous.

"You just hold on." Draco said gently pushing them off the ground.

Draco wrapped an arm around Teddy surprised once Teddy held onto his arm.

"We're up a little higher now. I'm gonna go fast" Draco stated watching Teddy nod with his eyes closed.

Draco smiled going a little faster zipping around before long hearing Teddy laughing gripping the broom now.

"We're really high cousin Dray!" Teddy said.

Draco nodded we are he zoomed around more before lowering them to the ground getting off.

"Lunch is ready for sirs" a house elf called.

Draco nodded.

"You run on in and get start yeah? Just save me some." Draco stated as Teddy nodded running in.

Draco took the broom setting it down before going back to his potions room to clean.

He walked inside hearing Blaise and Hermione laughing lightly talking with Teddy.