Chapter 10

Draco woke up with a yawn. He felt a lot better He sat up finding the room empty.Draco rose seeing some pants and another Gryffindor sweater to his right.

He slid the oddly cozy sweater on buttoning it up. It smelled like cinnamon. Draco took a deep breath just as the door opened.

Harry stepped in carrying breakfast as Draco paused.

Harry smiled.

"You look good" Harry stated setting the food down. "Are you comfy?"

Draco nodded silently.

"You should eat. You're already pretty thin as it is." Harry stated.

Draco didn't have anything to say taking and eating the fruit. He paused as Harry leaned over.

"Sorry. You're hair...I just know you never keep it undone." Harry stated pushing a strand of Draco's hair back.

"I'm not that thin..." Draco muttered half heartedly.

Harry smiled

"You know back in Hogwarts I always wondered what you'd look like with your hair disheveled." Harry stated.

"And you won't find out. Not all of use can pull of that Curley crows nest." Draco stated pulling back wincing slightly rubbing his side.

Harry frowned.

"Something still hurts?" Harry asked.

Draco paused feeling.

"No. I just moved too fast and aggravated something...." Draco stated

Harry rose an eyebrow.

"Let me see" Harry stated.

Draco rose an eyebrow.

"Are you asking or telling me?" Draco asked.

Harry rose an eyebrow scooting closer.

"Neither. I'm expecting you." Harry stated.

Draco blushed before unbuttoning several button looking away feeling Harry touch his side.

"You're cute when you blush. Part of me doesn't understand why you're blushing but I like that you are." Harry stated apply lightly pressure.

Draco winced once again before feeling the soreness stop. He looked at Harry who rebuttened Draco's shirt pausing when he finished meeting Draco's gaze.

Draco pulled the edges of his sweater down.

"What's with you and leaving me Gryffindor clothes?" Draco asked.

Harry smiled.

"It's simple really. I always wondered what you'd look like in red and I like the way it looks on you. Plus when you blush it makes your cheeks look rosy...er " Harry stated

"You can't say things like that Potter Merlin!" Draco muttered going to rise pausing once Harry pulled him back by the collar of the sweater into his lap.

"I don't want you going back to calling me Potter Draco. Especially after last night..." Harry stated pulling Draco closer.

Draco nodded intoxicated by the smell of cinnamon.

"Good. Now why cant I say things like that?" Harry asked pushing some of Draco's hair back.

Draco was silent before he sighed looking down.

"Because It makes me think that this..." Draco geastured between the two of them.

"Is tangible....you know something that could happen, maybe even be real." Draco said quietly looking down. "But I'm no idiot and I know it's our circumstances." Draco stated standing.