Chapter 13

Draco walked silently through the back hallways of the ministry. The past few days had been a blur. He had frozen upon hearing Harrys request only to receive an owl from st. Mungos requesting more potions. He had locked himself in his room making enough potions to keep him busy.

He took a turn. That was two days ago. He didn't know why, but it all felt too much...like he would wake up and it was all some sort of sick dream from the dementor... Seconds later he ran into someone falling back. Draco cursed as several potions rolled out he picked them up.

"My apologies." He stated before a hand reached out holding one.

"No worries Mr. Malfoy. How have you and Teddy been"

Draco looked up immediately recognizing the judge bowing.

"We've been good. Very busy but good." He stated.

Tim nodded.

"I'm glad to hear that. I've read the papers. I can now understand why you wanted to give Harry some more custody"

Draco nodded.

"Yeah."

He nodded "Those papers are almost drawn up, shall I will drop them off at your home?" He asked.

Draco nodded 

"Actually drop it off at Blaises. My home is under construction."He stated

The judged nodded

"Will do, of and just be sure before signing them. Sometimes relationships don't work out and I'd hate for Teddy to be caught in the middle of this"

Draco nodded, he hadn't thought of that.

...

Draco carried his satchel now full of empty bottles after dropping off the potions. He still found it rather hard taking payment from them...but now he needed to rebuild and replace everything he once owned... Maybe even purchase Teddy a toy wand

"So it is true them?"

Draco kept walking not many people were usually at the ministry around this time let alone any of them talking to him.

"Mr. Malfoy?"

Draco winced. He hated that name but knew they must be calling him. He turned around slowly pausing when he see Rita Skeeter with her camera.

"Yes?"

She smiled walking over.

"Dropping off potions?"

Draco nodded.

"I actually just finished. They give me their old jars to clean and reuse and help them stay stocked. But please call me just Draco, if that's all I need to start fixing up my house.." He stated.

He watched her eyes grow.

"You're having your home fixed? Is it to child proof it for your cousin or to make new additions, speaking of which what was that answer to Mr.Potter? Have you two gone of a date? The witches and wizards want to know!" She said conjuring and holding a mic out as others turned noticing them.

Draco stepped back bumping into something solid. 

He felt a hand on his shoulder involuntarily calming his nerves.

"Now now Rita." Harry stated "We had a deal and agreed You wouldn't bother Draco unless I was around. He's not use to good publicity. He's here to work, the injured witches and wizards of St. Mungos need him around and not stressed"

Draco stayed put.

"Hey you cant blame a witch for trying. However I do want an exclusive eventually and want first notice when his place is fixed up." She stated lowering the mic.