Chapter 9:

Welcome back!

Be sure t to FAV, Follow & leave a comment!

Here's the next chapter my friends and be sure to check out my other Drarry stories!

__________________________________

Harry was quiet. She seemed nervous. He sighed setting his bag down. Why did he even care?

"About what?" Harry asked.

Ginny walked over and before he could say anything else she went to kiss him.

It has been years since he had kissed Ginny....and yet still had no desire to want to do so.

Harry pushed her back lightly

"You can't do that Genevieve. We're not together and you can't just pop up at my place." Harry stated.

She frowned.

"Is it because of what I said? Merlin Harry yes I thought it was weird what you wanted from me in be but-"

Harry cut her off.

"No. It's not because of that. I'm no longer interested in you. There is no us." Harry picked up his bag again. "I'll walk you to the door." He stated.

"Actually Harry you're going to stay and you and I will live happily ever after or I'll go to the papers. It's very clear that you like both sexes....how would you like for everyone to know?" She asked.

Harry was silent.

Ginny smiled walking back over taking his bag.

"That's what I thought." She said happily before setting the bag down

"Be a good little golden boy and maybe just maybe I'll pull your hair." She whispered pulling him closer.

Who was this woman infront of him. Harry didn't want this or for his business to be out there.

He looked down at her as she smiled.

Ginny stood on her tiptoes suddenly kissing him.

Harry froze feeling a shock, something wasn't right.

"Ginny stop-"

"Incarcerous!" Harry felt his arms suddenly tied up and pinned against the wall.

Ron walked inside.

"Looks like you were right Gin. He would be distracted. Look for Teddy." Ron stated

Harry looked at Ron.

"Why are you doing this Ron! For Merlin's sake it didn't work out!" Harry snapped thankful that Teddy wasn't there.

Ron walked over tilting his head

"You're not looking too good buddy." Ron stated taking his wand out.

"And here I thought I'd have to rough you up." Ron stated.

Harry shook his head. With each minute he felt worse.

"I already told you I don't know where she is, plus if I did know why would I tell you? You tried to hurt Teddy man! That's f*cked up!" Harry snapped.

"He's not here Ron!" Came Ginny's voice.

Ron punched Harry in the gut.

"Just spit if our already!" Ron snapped.

Ginny suddenly squealed and silence was heard.

Ron paused.

"Ginny? Gin are you okay?' Ron called.