Chapter 5

Draco stayed up through the night watching over Teddy the next day.

He had stopped making potions all together.

"Teddy kiddo, how are you feeling?" He asked pulling teddy up against his side.

Draco didn't know what was wrong and the filling in his stomach made him worry even more.

He looked down as Teddy groaned suddenly vomiting in Draco's lap.

Draco winced rubbing Teddys back.

Hermione came walking in followed by Luna Lovegood.

"Lunas a healer. She can help."  She stated.

Draco nodded slowly.

"He's been warm and not feeling well for two days now. Please be gentle with him. He hasn't eaten much either." Draco stated laying Teddy back. "And what he did is on me now..."

Luna nodded walking over sitting on the other side.

"I'll take care of him. Why don't you shower?" Luna suggested.

Draco nodded slowly standing up.

"Cousin Draco..." Teddy called.

Draco paused turning around.

"Yeah buddy?" Draco asked.

"Everything hurts..." he whispered grabbing onto the hem of Draco's pajamas.

Draco sat back on the bed.

"Don't worry Teddy. You'll feel
Better soon. Miss Lovegood will check you out then we can fix you right on up."

"I'll watch over them don't worry." Hermione said handing him a towel. "He's been sick and you haven't slept so go shower and eat something. I'm not asking."

Draco nodded taking the shower walking down the hall.

Draco sighed immediately feeling the hot water run down his skin.

.....

Draco walked back into his room in normal clothes pausing when he saw Teddy drinking some soup.

It wasn't the soup that made him stop...it was the fact that Teddys entire head was blonde.

Teddy looked up with a smile then a yawn dozing off.

"He's all better. Just some growing pains and since hes   a Metamorphmagus it's safe to assume he's changing." Luna stated stepping beside him.

Hermione tucked teddy in.

"I can watch him while you walk Luna out. She'll explain everything." Hermione stated.

Draco nodded silently turning walking beside Luna.

"He's okay. He's a Metamorphmagus meaning he can change his apprence. That being said and what he's been going through hes torn, he just doesn't realize it. He was use to living with Harry which is why he had black hair and now-"

Draco cut her off connecting the dots.

"He has blonde hair. That's because of me?" Draco asked.

Luna nodded.

"So then did I cause him the pain?" Draco asked stopping as they reached the front door.