Chapter 3 | Interesting Combination

The moment (Y/N) regains concussions, her eyes open noticing she's on the same bed as she once was before. Including the same clothes and shoes. She got herself off the bed and walked down to the ground to see many people had returned. Looks like we're all desperate. (Y/N) thought. While looking around, (Y/N) saw Sang-woo plus player 199 talking to two other players that they seemed to know. (Y/N) walked over to join them considering she hasn't seen anyone else she knew yet.

"Sang-woo! 199!" (Y/N) yelled as she waved at them.

All four of them turned their heads to see (Y/N), being surprised that one of the youngest players here came back. While player 199 waved back at (Y/N).

"You came back?" Sang-woo said.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I, sir?" (Y/N) teased him.

"Can everybody stop calling me SIR." Sang-woo said in an irritated tone, crossing his arms.

"You know her as well?" Player 456 asked.

"Correct. He bought me ramen." (Y/N) mention.

Player 456 chuckled "Didn't know you were that heartwarming guy." He looked at Sang-woo then back at (Y/N). "Oh, you should join up with us. If you aren't in a group yet."

(Y/N) was about to answer player 456 before in the corner of her eyes, she saw her math teacher, Mr. Wang had come back. Wang hadn't noticed (Y/N) yet but from far away, (Y/N) could tell he was already in a group. With him chatting with a couple of other men. (Y/N) came back to reality when player 456 repeated his offer for her to join their team.

"I'll gladly join." (Y/N) accepted his invitation.

While they all decided to start chatting away, the workers from the above were keeping an eye on them with the multiple camera angles in place. Whereas the Frontman was not. He was distracted looking at one of the titles with the player's picture were on. Many of the workers assumed he was just blankly looking at the ground out of boredom, which wasn't the case. The Frontman was looking at player 026, his daughter to be more specific. Why did she come back? After seeing the first game? The Frontman wondered. He looked at (Y/N) picture to see much she had changed. Her hair grew much longer compared to years ago. What surprised the Frontman the most was how she still had the same glasses that he got her. He would have thought that she would have bought a pair of new ones but he guessed he was wrong.
A pair of footsteps were approaching him, so he finally snapped out from his unsteady mind since he still had an operation to deal with.

"Out of 203 players, 187 players have returned. The re-entrance rate is 93%." The manager told him.

"Continue to monitor those who didn't return. And keep me posted." The Frontman requested.

"Yes Sir." The manager nodded.

The manager walked away, where the Frontman was now looking at the main screen with the full view of the players. He noticed that many players were assembling a team. And luckily (Y/N) had joined the team with the host was in. Anyhow it was almost time for the players to receive their food. The player got into separate lines awaiting to finally receive their meal. (Y/N) received her food and headed to her group that had already just started eating their plate. (Y/N) sat by Sang-woo and player 199 while hearing player 456 speaking about his childhood. (Y/N) was quite interested in hearing player 456 speak but she could tell Sango-woo was easily unamused. Not once had he smiled or left an amusing comment.

"Gi-hun." Sang-woo said.

"Hmm?" Gi-hun murmured.

SO that's his name. (Y/N) discovered.