Chapter 12 | Judge

Months went by and it was finally (Y/N) graduation, she wore her black cap and gown as she walked down the auditorium, receiving her diploma. Around applause would be heard but none of them would be from her grandfather or Jun-ho. Once the ceremony was over, she watched all of her acquaintances being congratulated by their loved one, some being hugged, getting pat on the back, or being given flowers. A tug of jealousy played with her heart just seeing her classmates hugging their own family members or even speaking to them. A few teachers congratulated (Y/N), yet none of their words actually felt genuine to her. If Wang was alive, she knew that he'd be sincere to her. If he was alive. (Y/N) reminded herself. She exited out of the auditorium, with her diploma in her hand and straight to the parking lot where Jeong-suk was already waiting for her in the black SUV he was in.

Opening the passenger door, (Y/N) got inside already waiting to head home and to head straight to sleep. Considering what's the point of a celebration if there no one to celebrate with? Sure there were her goons, however they would only engage in a celebration in fear of (Y/N), not out of their good heart. Then there was her father, who she had no way to contacting him. Of course she can hired someone to track him down, but knowing the games, that was out of the question. Especially, when he killed Jun-ho. Why am I even judging? I am no different from him. And (Y/N) would be correct, she killed people, even if she had ordered it, or it was by her hands. The woman that had murder her two relatives, did eventaully ratted out the people who had order, the kill. Once she revealed all the information she knew, there was no reason to keep her alive. (Y/N) would have to judge her fate.

Jeong-suk informed (Y/N), telling her the next best action would be to order the men to execute her. As her grand-uncle would have done same. The piece of advice from Jeong-suk, made (Y/N) agreeing with him. She ordered the execution, and her men took care of it. Each order that she had commanded, made her head just drain as if someone was drinking the life out of her. It resulted in her hardly being 'happy.' I should have died back in games. It's all because of that goddamn money. The money she had won back in the games, she didn't even need it. Nor did she even touch it. (Y/N) was given all of her grand-uncle fortunate of money. Which covered her debt, including her grandfather, that had passed onto her.

The sun was slowly setting down, and (Y/N) head laid against the window, being zoned not caring if Jeong-suk was judging her or not. She was aware that he wasn't much of a talker unless it involved helping her to become a respected and feared leader. Jeong-suk glanced back at the rear-view mirror, seeing how (Y/N) looked depressed. Though he didn't have a good grasp of words, he tried to congratulate her since her grand-uncle would have wanted him to do so. Even if it is willingly or forcibly.

"Your grand-uncle and grandfather would be proud of you. You know?" Jeong-suk told her, trying to sound authentic.

"Don't pretend to sound..... genuine." (Y/N) muttered out.

"Understood." Jeong-suk responded by not trying to pretend anymore.

The rest of the car ride was silent until arrived at her new home, which was an apartment but more luxurious. They had sold her grandfather's place but (Y/N) continued paying for her uncle's place, since she couldn't dare to get rid of it. Academy will be starting soon and she will have to continue on with life. Originally she was supposed to be going to university but somehow, she was accepted into the police academy.

A year would go by, and now (Y/N) had escaped away from Jeong-suk sight, and was now walking past a couple of skyscrapers. Rarely would she be able to go out by herself, especially in the middle of night since everyone feared she'd be killed if she did. Regardless of Jeong-suk worries, (Y/N) just needed fresh of breath air. When strolling around, an older woman walked towards her direction holding a blue bucket of red roses, which grabbed (Y/N) attention.