Chapter 4 | Trust

(Y/N) quickly got herself wiping the sand off her ass, before following the other players that had also gotten through the game. They all headed back to the original room where (Y/N) saw that Sang-woo along with player 199 were already there. Both of them just stood around and chatted. (Y/N) eagerly walked up to them being upbeat that both came out alive from that consuming game.

"Good to see you're both alive." (Y/N) Said.

"I'm glad that you are too." Player 199 responded to her.

"Same here. How much time is there left?" Sang-woo asked.

"Not much, there are still many people back there." (Y/N) told them.

    That's when they all heard many gunshots being fired, causing everyone to know that the game had officially ended. There were still players coming back to the room with a bunch of players starting wondering if their comrades got out alive or had perished. (Y/N) kept looking for the old man and Gi-hun where luckily they had come walking in last. (Y/N) and Sang-woo were both shocked that Gi-hun had even come out alive, especially that he had chosen the most difficult shape to cut out. Sang-woo went to talk to Gi-hun to apologize, while (Y/N) and player 199 went up to the old man to see if he was alright. The old man smiled at her then explained that Gi-hun had helped him find a way to get his shape out of the honeycomb much faster.

"We will now announce the results of the second game. Out of 187 players 79 have been eliminated." The PA system told them.

    The gold piggy bank was lowered back down, with vast amounts of money pouring in the piggy bank making it rise up more. Each one of the players stared at that money piling again, encouraging them all to continue on playing the games. And certainly they all were going to. As soon as they stopped showing off the money, it was time for their lunch to be served. (Y/N) waited in line right behind player 199 ready to see what they had prepared for them this time. That's when (Y/N) turned around to see how long the line was, where she saw Wang was right behind her.

"You're really good at staying alive for a math teacher."  (Y/N) randomly said to him.

Wang looked down at her "Really? First thing you said to me after escaping death again?" He said feeling insulted.

"Fine. Fine. I'm glad you're still alive. After all, I still need my favorite teacher to assign me an awful amount of work."

Wang playfully scoffed at her. "Favorite teacher?"

"Obviously. " (Y/N) evidently revealed to him.

She turned back around to see it was her next to grab her meal. (Y/N) walked up to them and was handed the same thing as last time. She didn't bother to question it again even though it bothered her a lot. (Y/N) joined back at her group to sit by the old man this time. She shared some of (F/F) with her teammates since she felt they all deserved it after coming out alive from the honeycomb game. While everyone was eating, there was a heated argument between player 271 and Deok-su with player 271 having enough dealing with Deok-su shit. Player 271 rightfully was pissed off that Deok-su and his teammates had stolen their food for themselves.

For this reason player 271, attempted to grab the drink that Deok-su was holding as he was supposed to be his. It backfires, with the bottle shattering on the floor causing Deok-su knockout player 271 onto the ground.  Then proceeded to kick him repeatedly without a second thought of mercy. The moment Deok-su was done kicking him, he casually went back to his group if nothing had happened. Every single body was waiting for player 271 to get back up from the ground, but he did not move. Sang-woo walked over to player 271's body to wake him back up, with no avail, he checked his pulse.
Gi-hun also went up to see what was happening, while (Y/N) stayed back with old man and player 199. Sang-woo waited for a couple of seconds, to not feel any rhythm of his heart beating. Player 271 was dead.