Chapter 27

Grayfia pov

It's been a few week since I came into service on my owe free will to Lord Ventus well I should say Ventus he really didn't like to be called lord saying he's no lord and to be called by his name but still I think lord Ventus sounds great.  Since then he had treated me with kindness and and treats like a person and not just a object.  Ventus had a kind heart  spending his time helping out at the shelters and orphanages helping out the best way he can. I respected him for that. He even turned me on to classical music something I never heard before. Ventus that classical music was one of his favorite from Mozart to Beethoven saying  their music are masterpieces in which I had to agree with him. Everyday he asked if I'm doing okay putting me and other in front of himself but I sense deep down he does that for our sake.  

It was a sunny day as Ventus, Artoria, Nero, Ikaros, Kiba and I where in a large meadow near the house with Rias's knight Kiba training him in his swordsmen's skill. 

"Focus Kiba move your feet." Ventus said while he was watching Kiba block incoming attacks from the three girls who where keeping Kiba on his toes as he dodged a over head strike form Nero while barley dodging a side swing from Ikaros while blocking an attack from Artoria. Their blades clashed with one another as the four of them engaged in combat while Ventus watched.

"Your holding the blade to tightly now to loosely  if you keep that up you'll." Ventus said as Kiba's sword flew from his hand and handed on the grass.

"That's enough take a break then we can begin again." Ventus said arms folded.

"What do you think Grayfia does he show promise?" Ventus asked.

"I think under your training he will be the best knight for Rias my lord." I replied

"My thoughts exactly and please don't call me lord it makes me fill like I'm something special." Ventus

"Apoligies Ventus." I said with a bow which Ventus said it was okay just before Xenovia showed up.

"Excuse me can I speak to Ventus?" Xenovia asked

"Sure Xenovia what's up?" Ventus asked as the two walked off to chat. I was curious on what they where talking about. 

Ventus Pov

Thinking to myself what does Xenovia want to talk about? So we walked a little bit then stopped.

"Okay Xenovia what is it you want to talk to me about?" I asked

"Well I know I'm a devil and all and I was wondering if you hate me for turning my back on the church and god." Xenovia replied while I let out a sigh.

"Look Xenovia I know you  ever since I started my over seas trainning and stuff like that. Im not made at you you made your choice but I still think you where a bit hasty to become a devil but let me ask you this if you had a chance to go back and redo the events that lead p to you becoming a devil would you do it?" I asked 

"Well you have a point I guess I was a bit hasty and all that and to answer your question if I could I would perhaps tell myself to think it over instead of just jumping in feet first like I did." Xenovia replied.

"Still why do you still follow the church if you know god is gone." Xenovia asked

"Well god may be gone but still god does have a funny way of getting the last laugh. Besides I'm sure if he was still around he'll agree with me but it can't be helped beside it's not the end of the world I mean sure people still pray and all but Micheal is doing his best in gods stead and doing his damn best." I replied while Xenovia walked closer and kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

"That's all I wanted to hear." Xenovia asked which got me to ask her how is Irina holding up after telling her she was now a devil in which she replied saying that she is still made at her. Can't really blame her through still holding on to that hate only brings pain and suffering .