Chapter 3

Ventus Pov

So there I was sitting in the  student consul room once again while Sona was sitting behind her desk with Tsubaki next to her.

"Not to sound rude Ventus but what is your real purpose here in Kuoh?" Sona asked as I took a sip of tea

"First thing first I'm on a mission from the church to help out two other church members recover the fragments of the holy sword Excalibur and the second part I'm also on the hunt to look into the rumors about the cursed sword Soul edge which shocked the both of them.

"The curse sword that plunged the world into darkness? Why would you be searching for a weapon like that?" Sona asked.

"Well you heard about the war between the soul calibur and soul edge and their endless battle right?" I asked as they nodded their heads.

"Well it's just so happens I wield the holy sword  Soul calibur." I said as this shocked the both of them

"Are you serious you wield the most powerful sword in history and you are on a mission to destroy soul edge are you crazy?" Sona asked.

"It's a matter of perspective really and beside this time I'm sure Soul edge will be gone forever." I said as I took a sip of my tea just as the door to the room opened and several people walked into the room mostly girls except for on blond hair boy.

" I said as I took a sip of my tea just as the door to the room opened and several people walked into the room mostly girls except for on blond hair boy

"Hello Saji how was your day?" Sona asked 

"It was okay but okay. Hey who's this guy and why is he hear?" Saji asked.

"It's rude to talk about people when their in the same room." I replied.

"Just who do you think you are? Do you know who you speaking to?" Saji asked as he got in my face.

"Sona can you please tell Saji to back up I don't like it when people get all up in my face." I said

"Why you little I make you pay for that insult." Saji said as he threw a punch at me but I dodges it and created a small piece of ice on the floor as he stepped on it and went sliding into the wall.

"What are you?" Saji asked as he removed his head from the wall.

"This is Ventus wielder of the holy sword Soul Calibur and also Tsubaki's younger brother." Sona replied making the girls in the room beside Tsubaki gasp while Saji had a look on his face that said I just fucked up.

"Well if you excuse me it's somewhat getting late but if you don't mind I notice you have a  chess board care for a quick game?" I said as I walk to the table as Sona walked a took a seat across from me as we started to play.

"I didn't know you played chess." Sona said as I let her make the first move.

"Yeah I played a little hell I even won a few tournaments as well." I said as I made my move. Back and forth Sona and were matching each others moves on the board until Sona made a mistake as I took advantage of.

"And that's checkmate." I said as everyone in the room were shocked that I had just beating Sona in a game of chess.

"That was a good game Sona hope to play with you again sometime." I said as I gave a smile and headed to the door after giving my sister a hug and a kiss on the cheek before I left and closed the door behind me.

Tsubaki's Pov

I was amazed in awe that my little brother was the wielder of the most powerful weapon know in history and he just had won a game of chess against Sona who had never lost a single match that means only one thing that he'll have to marry Sona but I don't think he knew that part.

"To think I would have lose in all the years of playing chess I never lost a game only to end up losing to your younger brother Tsubaki." Sona said as I nodded my head.

"Indeed Sona and I know what that means but I don't think he knows your rules of a chess game." I said (a/n: Wait so means she'll only marry those who are smart or smarter then her and had beat her in chess? Am getting my information correct?)

"Well he is your younger brother maybe you can tell him beside I took a liking to him since the first day we met but I still with your permission I would like to date him if that's okay?" Sona asked as I was taken back.  My king asking for my permission to date Ventus of all things I didn't know what to say to that.

"Well I sure he won't mind I mean I do have a liking to him as well so I don't mind." I replied

"Hold it can we just go back to the part that Tsubaki's little brother just beat Sona in a chess came man hell must have frozen over  or something beside if he makes my king cry I beat him to a bloody mess." Saji said as I shook my head.

"Well then I will have a word with him tomorrow on the matter but Ventus was right it is getting late." I said

"Agreed,  everyone I see you all tomorrow." Sona said as she and I left the room and headed home.

Ventus Pov

"Well I have to say today was a fun day don't you think Bahamut ?" I asked as I was walking back to the hotel.

"Indeed it was to say the least that I'm happy that your happy. Still I'm surprised they were so calm about the information that you hold the sword Soul calibur." Bahamut replied.

"Your welcome buddy now lets get back to the hotel and get some shut eye I have a feeling were gonna have a long day tomorrow." I said as sense a incoming attack from my right as I dodged it as the ground I was standing on turned to ice.

"What the-" I said as I dodged several ice shards heading straight towards me.

"Okay whoever is out there show yourself." I said as I waited for my attacker to appear from the trees.

" I said as I waited for my attacker to appear from the trees

"I must say you're good at dodging my attacks." The women said as I look at her. I had to admit she was cute with her long blue hair and outfit.

"And who might you be?" I asked

"The names Esdeath and I looking for someone to fight and by the looks of it you are strong so what do you say care for a little sparing match?" Esdeath asked.

"Well then Ms. Esdeath since you asked so nicely I would happily give you a quick spar." I said as I ready myself for the fight.