Chapter 5

Ventus pov

"Say ahhh." Esdeath said as I opened my mouth as she feed me some noodles as I took a bite and ate it.

"Does it taste good?" Esdeath asked as I swalloed it and smiled.

"It does." I replied as I feed her some of her food while some of the guys in the room were upset that I was getting the smoking hot Blue hair girl.

"Man Ventus is damn lucky." Said one of the boys

"Another pretty boy like we already have enough with Kiba around." The second boy said as Asia walked over to my table and asked if she can sit with us in which I said that she was welcome to sit with use as Esdeath placed her head on my shoulder.

"So Ventus how are you liking it here?" Asia asked.

"It's pretty much okay for the most part I really missed my old stomping grounds to be honest I'm just glad to be back." I said as I dranked some juice.

"That's good to hear. By the way I wanted to tell you Rias would like to see you after school today." Asia said as I put down my drink.

"Does she now?" I asked

"She didn't say why through but I think she will tell you after school." Asia replied.

"You tell her I be there but no funny stuff okay?" I asked as Asia nodded as we continue to each our lunch in peace while I was being watched by my sister who was at another table as I gave her a warm smile before Esdeath, Asia and I left the lunchroom after finishing our lunch and headed off to our afternoon classes which was gym and today we had soccer as I showed off some of my soccer skills  as I pulled off a move that left everyone stunned as the ball flew into the air as I saw it coming down I jumped up did a couple of spins and kicked it right into the goal.

"Wow Ventus that was amazing. What do you called that move?" One of the girls asked.

"I called it the Ject shot." I replied as the girls giggled a little as they asked me if I can show them another move in which I did as I kicked the ball up into the air and jumped up doing a backflip  and kicked the ball into the net.

" I replied as the girls giggled a little as they asked me if I can show them another move in which I did as I kicked the ball up into the air and jumped up doing a backflip  and kicked the ball into the net