Chapter one

Ventus Pov

I was sitting in one of the seat on the plane that was heading to Japan while reading the bible. The flight was a long one as I spent the time reading or sleeping. Some of the time I was talking with Bahamut as he was telling me the story of the tree factions and the two dragon emperors. I had to admit the information Bahamut had told was a lot to process but I took all of the information in.

"So Let me get this straight you trained both dragon emperors correct?" I asked

"You are correct they were my students but they had a riveraly to see who was the strongest so you know how that went." Bahamut replied.

"I see. Still how would they react knowing their master was coming?" I ask while Bahamut laughed a little as he said they be scared after the training he put them through which I dare not ask.

"Can I ask you something Ventus?" Bahamut asked 

"Go ahead." I replied

"Why did you decide to leave Japan at such a young age of twelve?" Bahamut asked.

"Well that's a long story but since we have time I tell you." I replied as I told him about my time as a young boy with my older sister and that we were always together  and looked out for each other even through she was older I always protected her from almost anything from stray dogs  to bullies until one day I decided to go and study over seas and that why I left to learn as much stuff as I can.

"I see your really protective of your older sister huh?" Bahamut asked as I nodded.

"Yes I love my sister I would sacrifice my life for her and before you even ask buddy I don't have a sister complex. I learned that a women likes it when a man treats her with respect and not some sort of perverted asshole." I said.

"I see." Bahamut said as a flight attended walked down the rows of the plane with a tray.

"Your lunch sir." The attended said as she handed me a plate of rice and curry as I thanked her and started to eat my lunch as I looked out the window thinking to myself I can't wait to see my sister.

Tsubaki's Pov

I was looking out the window of the student council room thinking about my younger brother and all the good things we been though when Sona walked up behind me.

"Thinking about your brother again Tsubaki?" Sona asked as I smiled

"Yes I am Sona I just really miss him ever since he left to study overseas I never forget his last words." I replied 

"What were his words?" Sona asked.

"We may be apart but know that we will always be together and to keep my head up and never back down from anything and be myself." I replied

"Those are strong words coming from him in which I agree with but tell me what would you do if you see him again?" Sona asked in which I replied saying I just don't know considering it's been six years since I heard from him.

"Well I'm sure you find a way Tsubaki. Now come on it's getting late it's time to go home." Sona said

"Okay." I replied as I took one last look out the window and thought to myself what would he say when he finds out I'm a devil?

3rd person Pov

After a long flight  the plane finally laded in japan as it pulled up to the gate as the passagers started to depart. Once off the plane Ventus took a deep breath and looked around.

"It's been a long time but I'm back." Ventus said as he walked out of the airport and waited for the taxi when he saw two girls carrying some luggage as he saw they were having a bit of a problem.