Chapter ten

Ventus Pov

Metal clashed against each other as I sparing with Amy in the training room with a raiper I gotten for her in which she liked very much even though she doesn't talk I could tell she liked it by the way she smiled. any way we continue to spare as she was a pro at using the weapon as she was keeping me on my toes for each attack I did she defended and for every attack she did i defended. It was like fighting a  mirror as she was copying my moves perfectly and flawlessly. After going back and forth for about two hours I decided to call it.

"Not bad Amy you did very well your foot work was perfect and your attack and defense was top notched as well

"Not bad Amy you did very well your foot work was perfect and your attack and defense was top notched as well." I said as Amy hugged me as I patted her head. 

"Since I have time before school lets get something to eat shall we?" I asked as the both of us left the training room as I made the both of us some breakfast for the both of us as Esdeath walked into the kitchen as she wrapped her around my neck. 

"Good morning my Icy beauty." I said as I kissed her on the lips gently as I went back to cooking.

"Morning my handsome man and morning to you to Amy." Esdeath said as she went to pour herself some juice form the fridge.

"So I been talking with Nero and Artoria  and they told me about their mission and I must say this is all a big mess. I mean if the church would have kept a better on the swords then they wont have been stolen." Esdeath said.

"To be honest I was thinking the same thing but still someone must had knowledge on were they were considering weapons like those are magical protected unless you know the spells to dispel the protection magic." I said as I placed the food on two plates and placed them on the table as my started to dig in.

"It's one puzzle after another and it's got me a little on edge." I said.

"Well I'm sure we'll figure it out." Esdeath said as she finished her juice and washed the glass out.

"Perhaps. We shall see." I said as I started to eat my meal.

A little time passed as Esdeath and I were walking outside as we were approached by the pervert.

"What do you want?" I asked

"I need your help." Issei said as we look at him confused as we were sitting at a café with Saji as  he explained his plan.

"I'm a little shocked you came up with that plan with the peanut size brain of yours." I said as Esdeath laughed.

"Are you serious?" Saji asked.

"Like a five hour boner." Issei replied as I shook my head and thought to myself I can't believe he just said that.

"YOUR INSANE!" Saji said as he wasn't gonna help and walked away as Koneko was sitting on the other side as she was having a sundae as she joined in saying that she'll help and she can't see Kiba upset and want him to come back to Rias. I had to admit Koneko had a good heart.