Chapter 2

3rd person pov

Ventus was sitting in front of Sona while his sister was standing next to Sona with a smile on her face just seeing him break warm feelings to her heart.

"So  Mr Shinra if you don't mind me asking what have you been doing over the years?" Sona asked

"We lets see I spent most of time studying all over Europe and other places and of course as you know I'm part of the church as a exorcist." Ventus said as the girls were a little shocked and surprised but not as much as Tsubaki who can't believe her little brother was as a exorcist and she was a devil.

"I see well here is your schedule I will send your uniform to tomorrow." Sona said as Ventus stood up and shook Sona's hand before he looked over and smiled at his sister before he walked out of the room leaving the girls to talk to each other.

"What do you think he'll do once he finds out you are a devil?" Sona asked

"I don't know but still he's part of the church." Tsubaki said as she didn't know what to dO.

Meanwhile walking down the hall Ventus was talking to Bahamut. 

"I sensed the both of them are devils partner  and I sense other devils' are here as well be on your guard." Bahamut said

"I know to think my sister would be a devil but still she is my sister and I still love her as such despite what she is. As the old saying goes don't judge a book by it's cover." Ventus replied as he headed downstairs to the front of the building. Once outside he decided to walk around a little we he saw three boys peeping in on the girls changing room as he heard them speak.

"Dude look the rack on that one." The guy with the glasses said.

"Yeah girl bend dat ass over more." The bald headed boy who tried to sound black said.

"Look at those tits on that one I just want to motor boat them." The boy with the brown hair said as Ventus walked over and stood behind them.

"You know it's nice very nice to peep on the girls while they are changing." Ventus said as the three boys jumped and turned around.

"Who the hell are you?" The boy with the brown hair said as Ventus cracked his knuckles.

"Your worse nightmare." Ventus replied as three girly screams were heard as the girls heard it and went outside to see the three boys beating to a bloody mess with Ventus boot on top of them reading his bible.

"I saw these three peeping toms spying on you so I decided to teach them a lesson hope you don't mind." Ventus said as the girls looked at him and smiled and thanked her before he kicked the three boys over to them as he walked off heading  home.

Later on that day in the ORC room Issei was on the couch getting healed by Asia as Rias was sitting behind her desk.

"Who did this to you?" Rias asked.

"I didn't get his name but he was wearing what looked like a church outfit while carrying a bible." Issei replied.

"A exorcist here at our school... we must be on guard maybe he don't know were devils." Rias said leaning back in her chair thinking to herself

Timeskip* Ventus pov

Today was the first day of school as I wearing the school uniform as I walked on to the campus as the girls went all heart shape eyes when they saw me but I kept o walking while reading my bible. Once inside I pulled out my schedule.

"Lets see class 2-b." I said as I looked for the room.

"Ah found it." I said as I knocked on the door as  the teacher opened the door and I felt she was one of those teachers that were strict with her lessons and take no bullshit.