Chapter 15

Ventus Pov

The next day I was in class going over some notes as Esdeath was sitting next to me talking to some of the girls who thought of her as their goddess which to me wasn't far off sort of speak. I mean she wasn't a goddess but you get the idea. Anyway while I was reading I heard some of the guys saying that we be getting a  new teacher. Thinking to myself who can this new teacher be. As if my question was just answered the bell rang for class to start the new teacher walked in and I can't believe who it was. Ingrid wear a quite reveling outfit. (a/n: but more covered up at the top)

"Good day class I be your new Science teacher you can call me Ms

"Good day class I be your new Science teacher you can call me Ms. Ingrid Darknight." Ingrid said as the boys drooled over the new teacher as I had to admit Ingrid was hot in the outfit but I wasn't drooling over her like the others as she looked at me as she started to teach the class. For the rest of the day things ran smoothly as the bell rang for class to be over as I packed up my things as Ingrid asked me to stay after class for a bit in which I did as she wanted to speak to me in private.

"Okay Ingrid what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked as Ingrid smiled.

"I want thank you for earlier with that soul Edge fragment I didn't know what I would do it I still had that thing with me and for that I am thankful." Ingrid said as she took my hand.

"Allow me to serve you wielder of the holy blade." Ingrid said as I asked how did she knew about that as she replied by saying she did some research on the the sword and it's counter part.

"Well I don't know what to say about that but I take whatever help I can get." I replied as she hugged me before  she started to explain who she really was and what she was doing in Japan when I heard Esdeath voice outside the door as I opened the door to leave the classroom.

"Oh hey Esdeath what's up?" I asked 

"Well it's Sona she wanted to know if you like to use the school pool. Rias and the others are already cleaning it."

"Rias actually doing something useful for once that's a first." I said as Esdeath laughed at the joke I made.

"Very well lets see what she'd doing." I said as the both of us headed to the pool area we saw Rias and her group still cleaning the pool.

"Wow Rias you really cleaned up the pool real nicely for once." I said as she looked at me.

"Hey why don't you back off man." Issei said.

"Relax pervert Sona gave me permission to use the pool too so I lean you guys a hand." I said as I went to change into some wearable clothes and helped them out until the pool was clean and Akeno summoned fresh water as the pool was filled up.

"Okay everyone the pool is full and you can swim to your heart desire." Rias said as I headed to the changing room and switch into some swim trunks when Kiba walked in and started to change.