Chapter 7

Ventus Pov

It was just a normal day for me as I was walking to school with Esdeath on my arm as she smiled at me. To be honest I didn't mind at all having a women on my arm still I had a funny this might end up as in one of those Yandere simulators I heard so much about. Wait is Esdeath also a yandere? I thought to myself as the both of us walked on to the school grounds as  most of the girls approached us and started asking us questions like for me they asked me about my life. Some of the girls were asking Esdeath how can they be a badass like her as I felt a chill down my spine as I saw a wicked smile on Esdeath face which was something I had a bad feeling about that. After a few minutes Esdeath and I headed to class as Akeno waved to us as I waved back  as Rias just gave me a mean look like someone stole her favorite sex toy or something as I walked by and took my seat just as the teacher walked in and I can't believe who it was. (a/: in case you are wondering she's 26 years old)

"Good morning class I'm your new history teacher Winter Schnee

"Good morning class I'm your new history teacher Winter Schnee. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask." Winter said a she looked around the room and saw me and and smiled. Thinking to myself what was she doing here and how the bloody hell did she get a job as a teacher here? If she was here that means Weiss was here as well . After class I asked Winter what was she doing here as she said she got a job as a teacher thanks to some connections as she also tole me Weiss was going to the school as well but I sensed there was something else but I pushed that to the back of my mind as I thanked her and left the room. As I walked down the hall I ran into Sona and Tsubaki.

"Hello ladies." I said as they looked at me.

"Hello Ventus can we speak with you for a second? Sona asked as I nodded my head as the three of us walked towards the student council room were Esdeath was sitting drinking some tea.

"Hello darling." Esdeath said as she hugged me as I sat down next to her.

"So what did you want to speak to me about?" I asked as Sona told me that since I beat her in a game of chess I was now her fiancé as my eyes widen.

"Hold it! time the hell out you telling me I'm engaged to Sona who is  a devil which I don't mind against but what about Esdeath does she know about this?" I asked.

"Yes I know. This was before I met you so I'm okay with it and like I said I don't mind you having a harem as well." Esdeath replied as I just sighed.

"Well I can't complain but what do you think about all of this sister?" I asked.

"I don't mind at all brother." Tsubaki replied as I folded my arms and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

"Well at least it's not a arraign marriage like Rias and Riser." I said as I remembered Tsubaki telling me about it

"Indeed you are right Ventus but you better get going to class." Sona said as Esdeath and I left the room.

*Timeskip*

Afterschool Esdeath and I were walking out of the building talking about things as we decided to take a short cut through the park when the sky just changed color as we stopped and dodged a light spear.

"It's him the soul calibur wielder (a/n: Roll credits *ding*) said one of the fallen angels followed by a crazy laugh.

"My lucky me I found the wielder of soul calibur. Must be my birthday." Said the crazy man as he was jumping around like a crazy mad man

" Said the crazy man as he was jumping around like a crazy mad man

"And who might you be?" Esdeath asked

"The names Freed Sallezen at your service." Freed said.

"The ex priest I should have know you pop up sooner or later. You a disgrace to the church Freed." I said as Freed laughed.

"Like I give a damn about those god worshippers  anyway." Freed said as he dodged one of my ice shards.

"You have some nerve talking about the church like that." I said as I summoned soul calibur.

"Oh shiny lets see how who's Excalibur's is better yours or mine." Freed said as he pulled out a sword.

"That's one of the sword that was stolen from the church." I said

"That's right and it was so easy to do it and thanks to my fallen angel friends here we can have some fun right boys?" Freed asked with a crazy grin on his face as the fallen angels drew several light spears ready for battle.

"Let see how good you are Ventus." Freed said as he charged at me as I dodged a swing from his sword as Esdeath dodged a light spear from one of the fallen angels as she did battle with them as the whole place turned into a battlefield as I engaged Freed as out blades collided with each other as Esdeath took on the fallen angels.

"You are well skilled Ventus but lets see if you like this." Freed said as he pullled out a gun and fire several shots at me but I created a wall of ice to block the shots of the gun.

"Give up Freed you can't win." I said as Freed just laughed.

"You think so?" Freed asked as several more fallen angels showed up as Esdeath was standing next to me as we were surrounded.

"I think I can take out 50 of these guys how about you?" Esdeath asked.

"Save the jokes until after we get out of here." I replied as the fallen angels threw light spears at us as Esdeath and I summoned a ice dorm to protect us from the light spears as the spears kept coming.'