The Whole Story

Brandon saw Kenzie watching him and he instantly dropped his heavy weights and walked over to her. "You like what you see?" He said with a smirk on his face. Kenzie stood their blushing as his sweaty inched closer to her. "U-Um" she said stuttering. Once she got herself together she knew it was time to know the story behind all this. "Listen Brandon we need to talk" she said with a plain expression on her face. "Okay just let me shower first" as he went upstairs to take a shower Kenzie was making tea with honey. As she finished Brandon walked back down stairs in a black button down shirt and black jeans. Messy hair and all.

As Kenzie poured the tea in two mugs she turned around and saw his appearance. Instantly she felt herself blush again. In her said she kept telling herself "damn he's so goddamn cute" but she knew she had to focus.

Kenzie walked over to the tan couch and handed Brandon the tea. "Thank you" he said taking a sip. He moaned at the taste. Kenzie chuckled a bit.

"Okay so I've been wondering ever since we met" she was hesitant but had the confidence to finish her sentence. "How did you turn into a Vampire?" He had a plain expression on his face. "I had a feeling you would ask at some point" taking a deep breath and running his fingers through his hair he told Kenzie everything. She was shocked when she heard the story but wasn't afraid.

"So you were just walking and he just bit you?"

"That's right"

"How does it feel? Being in this form?

He couldn't really explain it because he himself didn't know how it felt. He just turned Vampire a few days ago and he's still adjusting.

"I'm not sure yet"

Kenzie gave him a hug to let him know that she supported him. Brandon appreciated the hug and hugged back and as their warm bodies connected in harmony Brandon got to thinking. He's never met anyone like her. Sweet and funny and caring. If anyone else saw him like that they would probably run away but Kenzie didn't. Something inside of him felt odd. A feeling he couldn't shake. Was he in love?