SweetHeart Pt 3❤️

Both of them collapsed on the bed to catch their breath. Kenzie looked over at Brandon and saw him deep in thought.

"Hey what's wrong? She said concerned

He looked over at her "oh it's nothing" he said not wanting to scare her.

"Tell Me Please" as she said that Brandon took his chances. "First off are you alright?" I mean we did do a lot of stuff. She thought he was gonna avoid the question but she answered anyway "I'm fine honestly nobody has ever made me feel this good before". Brandon was heartfelt. No one has ever felt that way about him before. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it". He was silent for a minute before speaking again. "Hey um I wanna ask you something but not right now". Kenzie was curious "Uh okay". They both cleaned up and got dressed.

Kenzie wanted to help Brandon change the sheets but he wouldn't let her. He told her to go downstairs and he will be be down in a minute. She did as she was told and headed downstairs.

A few minutes later

Brandon made his way downstairs and he had a blanket in his hands.

"Do you want some water?" He asked. "Sure" she replied. He brought her the water and she sipped it slowly. Brandon then turned to her with a serious expression. He took her hands in his and looked into her eyes.

"So I wanted you to know that everything we've been through these pasted few weeks have been amazing and I love spending time with you." Before Brandon could finish Kenzie spoke.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"WHAT?!? NO! NO! That's not what this is at all" he said quickly

"It's just...You've accepted me for who I am. You never hurt me or judged me. You love me and I love you. You took care of me in my time of need and you even sacrificed yourself to help me survive. I found the perfect women to spend the rest of my life with." He got down on one knee and pulled out a small velvet box. Kenzie began to cry happy tears.

"Kenzie Will You Marry Me?" He said staring up at her.

"YES OF COURSE I WILL" she jumped up and gave him a big hug.

He put the ring on her finger and kissed her.

"There's one more thing I wanted to ask" he said

"What's that?"

"Do you want to become like me? A Vampire I mean?"

"Oh...um I've actually thought a lot about this and it would be easier for the both of us so yes. I trust you."

"Are you sure because this is a big decision you don't have to make right now"

Kenzie took Brandon's hand. "Look I just wanna be with you and if that means being a Vampire to do it then so be it because at the end of the day all I want it you."

Brandon was almost in tears when he heard that. He kissed her and went over to her neck and bit her. Kenzie collapsed on the ground.

"KENZIE ARE YOU OKAY?" He bens down next to her and a few minutes later she woke up.

"W-What happened? Is it over?" She said confused

"Take a look" Brandon handed her a mirror.

Kenzie blushed at the sight and loved what she saw.

Brandon took Kenzie's hands and look her in the eyes "Now were Together Forever Sweetheart"

The End

(Hope you enjoyed and let me know if any of you want a book 2) -GamerGirlGhouls18