A Little Reassurance

Brandon's POV
"I'm a Virgin" that's all he could think about as he laid in his bed shirtless with his pale skin exposed. I didn't know it was her first time not that it would make me feel any differently about her. I feel awful that i made her feel uncomfortable and the way she looked at me broke my heart. All i could feel was the heart break and shame on her face. So I got up and put on some clothes. I remember where her house was after the party that night so I went over there as fast as I could. I saw a big white house and as I walked up to the hardwood patio I knocked on the brown wood door.

Kenzie opened the door and was surprised to see him. She didn't say anything she just let him in. They went to the living room and sat on the couch. Brandon looked around and it was a modern house full of nice furniture and a soft black carpet across the floor.

"Why are you here?" Kenzie said in a slight whisper

"I came to apolo- he stopped when he saw Kenzie's face. Have you been crying?" He said heart broken

She turns away and sniffles. Brandon wrapped her in a big hug. Kenzie felt a bit better and turned to face him.

"Why are you apologizing?" She asked

"Oh because I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable"

"It's not your fault I just wasn't mentally prepared that's all"

Brandon was a bit confused and concerned.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your first time?" He said in a serious tone.

"I was embarrassed. I didn't want you to think I'm weak or less experienced" she said with a deep red blush across her face.

Brandon understood completely. He put her on his lap and cuddled her. She didn't mind it honestly it felt nice.

Brandon looked her in the eyes and said " it's nothing to be ashamed of it's fine if your not ready. We don't have to rush this. Well take it slow and whenever your ready we'll move forward. Sound like a plan?"

Kenzie nodded and fell asleep on his chest. Brandon carried her to her room and put her in bed. He kissed her forehead and went downstairs. He was planning a date for him and Kenzie. He wanted to make their first date special and something to remember. As he was thinking he fell asleep on the couch.

Sweetheart (a Brandon the lover FanFic)  Smut जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें