Rescue and Romance Pt 3

Kenzie's POV
I had a feeling Brandon couldn't sleep because of what that bastard did to me so I decided to "take his mind off things". I knew he was gonna cuddle me but before he did I rolled over on top of him to see his reaction. Just as I thought he reacted just as planned. I felt his bare chest and how fast his heart was beating. I wrapped my legs around his and moved my lower half up to his dick. I heard a slight moan escape him and I knew I had to keep teasing him.

Brandon moved his hands to Kenzie's lower back and gave her a little squeeze. When he did that Kenzie moved to his neck and began to kiss him. He let out a soft moan. Brandon lifted Kenzie up and took her to the bedroom.

He put her on the bed and he began undressing her. He took off her jacket and then her shirt until all she was in was her black push up bra. He kissed her neck down to her breast and left red marks to let her know that she was his. He went down to her jeans and began to unbutton them. He slid them down and took them off to see her soaked black panties which made him go crazy. He put his hand between her thighs to see how wet she was, Kenzie let out a moan from his touch and his eyes filled with lust as he kissed her lips.

"You know it isn't good to tease me like that" Brandon said with a soft whisper. "Looks like you have to be punished".

He went over to his closet and took out a box. Inside were a bunch of toys that he had. Kenzie has never seen anything more than a simple Dildo. She was excited yet nervous.

"What is all this stuff ?" She asked curiously

"Their toys I use for pleasure and to punish little brats who don't behave" he said with a deep serious tone.

"Well duh but I haven't really seen any of this before"

"Oh well let me explain then"

First he pulled out a black vibrator. "This is a vibrator I usual stick it inside of you and it vibrates your pussy until you cum. But I'm in control" he says

Kenzie regrets teasing Brandon now because she knew she was in trouble now.

He explained the rest of the toys and Kenzie understood what all of them did. She began to get a little nervous.

"Now before we go further we need to discuss boundaries and a safe word." Brandon said in a serious tone.

"Okay but what's a safe word?" Kenzie asked

"It's a word you use when your uncomfortable or you want me to stop what I'm doing"

"Okay I understand. How about Pineapple?"

"If that's what you prefer then that's fine"

Kenzie got on Brandon's lap and kissed him. Brandon placed his hands on Kenzie's ass and slapped it. She let out a loud moan in pain and pleasure. Brandon placed Kenzie on the bed and got some hand cuffs. He tied her hands to the bed post and tightened the cuffs.

"Is that to tight" he asked?

"No it's fine" she said a bit nervous

"Remember if you want to stop at any time just use your safe word okay" he reminded her

She nodded and Brandon started kissing her. "Now you little brat I'll show you what it's like to be teased"