Rescue and Romance Pt 2

At the Hospital
Brandon took Kenzie to the ER and Heather was there but she just had a few scrapes and bruises. The doctor took Kenzie and told Brandon to wait in the lobby. At first he tried to argue but he knew if he did he would be hurting Kenzie more than she already is so he just listened and waited.

A Few Hours Later

The doctor came back and told Brandon that Kenzie was stable and that she will wake up soon. He thanked the doctor and went to see her.

"Kenzie I'm so sorry I wasn't there sooner. I should have been able to protect you but I couldn't." Brandon said with tears in his eyes

"B...Br...Brandon?" Kenzie slowly started to wake up.

"KENZIE!" He said giving her a big hug.

"I'm so glad your okay".

Kenzie was silent for a moment until she spoke "Hero".

That's all she said before the doctor arrived. He checked on Kenzie making sure she was okay. The doctor said she will be fine she just had to take it easy for a few days. With that note Brandon helped Kenzie to the car and drove home.

When they got to his house he helped Kenzie to the couch and gave her a blanket. But something was on his mind.

"Kenzie what did you mean by hero?"

She thought for a minute before speaking.

"You save my life if you haven't gotten their when you did I don't know what would have happened" she said with lust in her eyes.

Brandon laid next to her to comfort her and take care of her. Kenzie fell asleep looking peaceful but Brandon looked over at her with a black eye and his blood started to boil.

"How could anyone do that to her?!? She's just a innocent girl!" He thought to himself.

He ran his fingers through Kenzie's hair and tried to cuddle her but before he did Kenzie rolled over on top of him. He felt a slight blush creep upon his cheeks and he began to feel weird. He knew he was getting hard but couldn't wake Kenzie but little did he know Kenzie was already awake.