Ready Or Not

Brandon kissed Kenzie while kissing down her chest. Kenzie let out a soft moan while Brandon continues to kiss her. His hands travel down to her wet pussy and he inserts one finger and again Kenzie moans softly. He moved at a fast pace but then inserted another finger moving quickly. At this point all you could hear is Kenzie's moans and the squish noise between her legs.

"BRANDON DONT STOP!" Kenzie yelled but before she could release Brandon stopped.

"WHAT THE HELL!" she said annoyed and desperate to cum.

"Patients little brat" Brandon said as he went to get the black vibrator.

He placed it inside of Kenzie and turned it on. Instantly she moaned so loud it was almost a scream. She has never felt like this before. It felt amazing. Not before long she came and her legs were shaking like crazy.

"Something Wrong?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"N-No I-Im F-Fine" catching her breath and staring into Brandon's pretty eyes.

"Hope you enjoyed your warm up because the REAL workout hasn't even started" whispering in Kenzie's ear.

Kenzie was confused but was to tired to say anything. Brandon got on top of her and removed the cuffs and vibrator. As he kissed her he left Fang like hickies on her neck. He sucked some blood but Kenzie didn't mind. She noticed a bulge stick out of his pants and it was right at her entrance. When she saw it she instantly panicked.

"TIMEOUT" she said forgetting she had a safe word. I mean "PINEAPPLE"

Brandon instantly got off of her and looked at her.

"What's wrong are you alright?" He asked worried

"I-I'm Fine" she said as she picked up her clothes and began to get dressed.

She ran out the door and into her car but before she could open the door Brandon stopped her. He had to know what he did wrong. Kenzie didn't look at him because she didn't want him to see the shame in her eyes.

"Kenzie talk to me what happened? Was it Something I did?" He asked worried

"I can't" she said with tears in her eyes

"You can tell me"

She turned around and said "I'm a virgin"