Date Night Sparklers✨

Kenzie and Brandon arrived at the restaurant. Brandon told the person behind the desk about their reservations and they were lead to their table. Kenzie looked around and saw the white table cloth and fancy chandeliers. She felt a little out of place because she wasn't use to all this fancy stuff. She's more laid back and chill.

"Let me know if you need anything" the waiter said before walking off

Brandon nodded and looked over at Kenzie who looked a little nervous and uncomfortable.

"Are you alright?" Brandon said with a cold gaze in his eyes

"Y-Yeah just not use to all this as all" she said taking a deep breath

The waiter came back to the table and set down two waters. He also handed them menus and laid a lovely basket of bread on the nice white table cloth.

"Thank you" Kenzie said with a cheerful expression.

The waiter nodded and walked off.

The two carefully looked over the menu and decided what they wanted. Brandon called back the waiter and put in their orders. When the waiter walked off again Kenzie looked over at Brandon with a slight blush. He looked back over at her with the same expression. "I-I" Kenzie was about to speak until  "Here you go enjoy your meal" said the waiter.

"Thank you" both of them said

Their was a awkward silence as the two dived into their meal. Kenzie got a Medium Rare Steak with Roasted Golden potatoes and a small side salad. Brandon got also a medium Rare Steak with Steamed carrots and broccoli and some mashed potatoes. Each of them enjoyed their meal.

"What we're you gonna say earlier?" Brandon said curious.

"N-Nothing I-It's not important" she said with a stutter

Brandon didn't want to push her but he had a idea of what she was gonna say. He had a plan. They finished their meals and called the waiter back over to put in their dessert orders.

"Have you ever had Flan before or creme brûlée?" He said in a deep husky voice

"No but I'm willing to try it" Kenzie said smiling

Brandon put in the orders and the waiter went to get the desserts.

"Kenzie put this on" 

He handed her a blindfold.

"Uh okay" she said giggling

She put it on and inside Brandon's head all he could think was adorable.

The waiter came back with desserts and Brandon thanked him. He took a spoon and scooped up some flan. He held it to Kenzie's lips.

"Open up" he said

She did what he said and all the flavors hit her so hard. The taste of the caramel and the weird texture of the flan it was good to her.

"Yum" she said before smiling

"You like that don't you"

"Yes"

He then did the same with the creme brûlée and Kenzie loved it just as much.

"Mmm I love you Brandon" she paused and took off the blindfold

She saw Brandon smirk and all he could say was "what did you say?"

Kenzie's cheeks darkened a deep shade of red and she said "um...I love you?"

Brandon got up and lifted her chin with his finger. "Once more"

"I love you Brandon"

He put her down and Kissed her lips with passion. He whispered something in her ear that sent a shiver done her spine.

"I'll make sure you love ALL of me"

He lifted her up again and they left the restaurant. They both knew sparks were shared inside and out.